POLL: Lil' Wayne Fans, are there any on GTPlanet?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter XxOnLySBz4mExX
  • 71 comments
  • 6,219 views

Lil' Wayne?


  • Total voters
    4
Horrible rapper, overrated and sell-out. Many years ago he did great records, Shyne On was one of them. After that period he started acting as if his voice got raped and his music as well. I can't understand that he changed that much to become more popular.
 
I loved Lil Wayne but his new music's kinda been weak. Last good album/mixtape was No Celings but that was back in 2009....

He was a great rapper, loved his individuality, lyrics, flow and funny metaphors but it seems its over now.
 
I respect his lyrical talent. He might not rap about the best topics, or even have a deep meaning to his lyrics, but they are fun to listen too. Great allusions, great voice, (I don't get the hate on his voice. At least he sounds different from the 6,000 other rappers, I mean honestly, how many people could pick out say... 50 cents voice? Its just to bland. Lil Wayne brings something different.)
And probably the best flow of anyone. I wont be looking up to him as a role model or anything, but as a rapper and a lyricist he's is definatly one of the best.
 
This Carter 4 is straight fire! Track 6!
 
HOODFIELD
This Carter 4 is straight fire! Track 6!

Yeah, about as fire as the North Pole. Lil Wayne is an insult to hip hop.
 
Yeah, about as fire as the North Pole. Lil Wayne is an insult to hip hop.

Ha ha hate all you want, last thing Lil' Wayne needs is your support.
 
HOODFIELD
Ha ha hate all you want, last thing Lil' Wayne needs is your support.

Your right, because he has little 13 year old kids who dont know a thing about hip hop buying his albums
 
Your right, because he has little 13 year old kids who dont know a thing about hip hop buying his albums

An awful lot of them. :lol:

iweezy_animated_45.gif
 
So are Lil Wayne fans going to wear jeggings now?
 
I walked by Hot Topic a couple of days ago, and it was filled with pictures of lil Wayne. None of the pictures had words or even logo's of brands, it was just pictures of him. Can anyone explain it as something other than the store just advertising that lil Wayne wears their type of clothing?!?!
 
Back