[POLL] Senna content. Will you be happy with only a Time Trial?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by HKS racer, May 1, 2014.

?

Senna content. Will you be happy with only a Time Trial?

Poll closed Aug 1, 2014.
  1. Yes

16.8%
  2. No

83.2%
  1. LMSCorvetteGT2

LMSCorvetteGT2

I don't know about this one to be honest, would I be happy to an extent yes because they actually did something of a commitment to us as players and fans. Also a TT is pretty much what I would sort of expect because they can't be hassled to do more than just the car it seems as the stance they(PD) sometimes take. I would appreciate more productivity and a bigger attempt at being different thus a new track or more F1 but the lesser cars from the era to race (the later highly optimistic and unlikely).

But it's hard to be mad at this point when it's basically what you expect from PD.

Last edited: May 1, 2014
  2. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

I'm not that excited about TT's to begin with, but if it comes with SRF optional along with other decidedly un-Senna aids, I may not enter the TT at all. I know it's a game and all, but if you're going to honour the man's legacy, don't dishonour him in the game by forcing or even leaving optional and aids that were not available on the car to begin with. I'd rather see 2 TT's side by side. One with the usual array of aids available for those that want it and another one with only what was available to Senna when he put the car on the pole.

3. NixxxoN

NixxxoN (Banned)

lol at the negative comments.

No matter what PD do, there will always be negative people for whatever reason

4. SomePlayaDude

SomePlayaDude

I'd like to have some Senna challenges along with the F1 car(s).

Sixth gear only at Interlagos comes to mind.

Rafael F and eran0004 like this.
  5. Islaygaz

Islaygaz

What about giving us Estoril and making us match his first pole lap time? That would be interesting!

6. HKS racer

HKS racer (Banned)

First post has been updated.

7. Samus

Samus

I'm still expecting essentially a mirror of the Vettel content.

giorgos21 and Doodle like this.
  8. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

I agree with you very much. Although, what will those other events be? :)

Don't start please...

9. eran0004

eran0004

I don't really get that. If I vote no it should mean "No, I will not be happy with only a time trial".

And no, I expect more than just a time trial. Wasn't there said that it would follow his career, or something? I'm pretty sure there were more to Senna's career than one car and one time trial.

But I also don't expect the complete story of his life, or perfect simulations of F1 races of the 1980's and 1990's. In fact, I don't expect very many races at all. I expect something more like an F1 school, where you get to do different challenges in his car(s?), like licence tests or like the AMG Driving School in GT5. In the end there may be a race where it's a duel between you and one other driver, kind of like the Red Bull fan car event.

Something of that size is what I'm expecting. And possibly a new track.

10. TurismoBad

TurismoBad

Sound and AI is poop

Senna deserves better

=

SOUND AND AI UPDATE CONFIRMED !!!! WOOOHOOO!!!! :eek::D

ukfan758, Rafael F, fortbo and 4 others like this.
  11. HKS racer

HKS racer (Banned)

Of course, but some people pointed out they voted "Yes" because AI in GT6 is too easy and in memory of Senna that would be even worse than only a TT. So I slightly edited the poll.
    What you said:
    is not denied by any means. Poll update It actually means that + good AI.

LOL :tup:

12. LMSCorvetteGT2

LMSCorvetteGT2

So one car and we should just forget everything else and obviously resign our critiques? I don't understand how that works, that's like cleaning one small section of the house and trying to garner happiness that the chores are getting done.

13. indiota

indiota

of course I want challenging races (but with the game AI, meh...), but they could also make this kind of challenge (it's at the beginning of the video), it's cool and depending on how much time they give the slower cars, it can be quite challenging.

instead of the porsche, they could use an NSX, a car strongly related to Senna.

and c'mon, Senna was a master in qualifying, it wouldn't hurt to also have time trials, but if they only make TT, that would be disapointing.

but the thing is, following the trend in GT6 of making things easier for the wider audience, like making the Red Bull challenges considerably easier in comparison with the GT5 ones, taking away all the challenge in the license tests and so on, I wouldn't expect any challenge out of it.

poumpoum, StarLight, Coiler and 2 others like this.
  14. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

I don't why but I chuckled at this. That was LMS, and I agree with you. :):tup:

HKS racer and LMSCorvetteGT2 like this.
  15. NixxxoN

NixxxoN (Banned)

First of all nobody here knows exactly how much stuff is coming and yet some people already bash PD for briging something they still dont know. Its getting... funny?

16. Theace37

Theace37

If i can drive that 97T around Imola. I will need to change my pants :tup:

giorgos21 likes this.
  17. lTwiSparkle

lTwiSparkle

I have to agree with Nixxxon, everyone's assuming stuff again :x Which is fine, in a way, but... why?

Furinkazen likes this.
  18. DeltawingR18

DeltawingR18

Why are you guys so concerned with what PD is giving you? I thought it was more of a way to remember Senna, not to please you guys.
    Seriously though, lets worry about that stuff tomorrow. Lets just take today to remember the amazing dude that Senna was.

19. Samus

Samus

Of course they're still doing it for the players. If they just wanted to remember Senna a video would do that.

giorgos21 likes this.
  20. omnibusse

omnibusse

This might also mean: Watch the video and the upcoming slideshows on gran-turismo.com memoring Senna and drive his car in a time trial on Interlagos. And the announcement would not be wrong.

21. Samus

Samus

You can't trace something just by watching the original, tracing means repeating it.

22. DeltawingR18

DeltawingR18

We just seem too greedy to me. "OH it took too long, we didnt even get the McLaren!" Jeez people. I'm fine with what we got right now.

23. TRC GeorgiaDawg

TRC GeorgiaDawg

I voted No. But not because I'm desperately wanting to race against AI rather than a Time Trial. I'd always prefer racing against the ghost of a real person rather than slow awful driving AI.

But I will be disappointed if it's just the one car and a time trial. My hope has been that they will use the Senna content release as the launch point for all the other features that have yet to be delivered. At this point with me PD has exactly one chance left to impress me and keep me as possible future customer. And that's to hit the Senna/Community content out of the park. Fail on this one and there's zero chance of a PS4/GT7 purchase from me. Can't imagine I'm the only one that feels that way.

AAR_CobraJet and TokoTurismo like this.
  24. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

Who said that? I could understand taking too long because PD is indeed slow, can't deny that. :sly:

25. DeltawingR18

DeltawingR18

Front page, not here.

26. TokoTurismo

TokoTurismo

Ohh okay. Thought it was on the fourms. :p

You shall pass. x)

DeltawingR18 likes this.
  27. StarLight

StarLight

[​IMG]

ukfan758, Rafael F and Sum1s2pid like this.
  28. StarLight

StarLight

[​IMG]

F1WORLDCHAMPION likes this.
  29. omnibusse

omnibusse

30. MatskiMonk

MatskiMonk

We've the new car which is always a good thing to have, but I'm not that bothered about Senna to be honest, so a TT would be enough for me. A new track would be good for everybody though.