POLL: The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #01 (Nostalgia) - CLOSED

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 65 comments

Nostalgia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Nuschel01, you brought me back here and I just checked the final results. 2nd place for me so looks like I’m on the podium and I’m going to the hall of fame for the first time. I entered a bunch of comps back in Sport but never got to the podium. So for me it’s cool to finally get there after all this time!

Of course thanks to everyone who voted for #7. I appreciate you guys a lot. Also congratulations to @Nerazzurri who’s ‘97 Supra bested my ‘97 Supra. Also congrats to @wowbaggerBR for the third place, with a livery that directly rivalled my own. Very close between the two!

Also congrats to everyone else for making such good liveries, the community certainly wins with so many high quality designs being made. I hope some of you guys are out there winning Sport Mode races in some of these paints!

Last edited:
It's nice to see those I voted for won. BTW, when I did my retro livery for the Ford GT road car in GT7, I didn't realize that the game includes both the GT LM Spec II Race Car and Test Car (I was also working on the latter). I knew I should have posted one of my JGTC / Super GT NSXs...

Back