POLL: The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #04 (Celebrating the 50th Running of Nürburgring 24h) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 43 comments

Celebrating the 50th Running of Nürburgring 24h

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The poll is now closed, thanks for everyone who stopped by and voted.
104 people casted 165 votes (43 only used one of their votes!) and here are the results:

Winner - @Raphaele

Second - @ziggedzag
full

full

full

full

Third - @krisduv
full

full

full

full

Congratulations to the winners and everyone who participated :gtpflag:

The leaderboards will be updated shortly, so keep an eye out on those:

And also don't forget to get your entries into the currently running Touring Car Revival LEC:

Thank you for your support :cheers:

Thank y’all for your votes – I had no idea that the Mighty MANN Filter MAMBA would be that much appreciated. And having entered rather late (#21) I permanently expected someone other entering with the same car before me.

I am very happy about my first win in these GT7 LECs. Congrats to my companions on the podium @ziggedzag & @krisduv . It was honour and fun to compete with you.:cheers:

Since the 24 hours of Nürburgring is an event in Germany, it is no surprise that we have three German vehicles on the podium.
With 31 entries and 104 voters this LEC is a fine success. To all of you who have entered: Honest respect for your work. Keep it going!

:gtpflag:

Great thanks to @MatskiMonk for this thrilling theme and big applause to Nuschel01 for hosting the LEC and working overtime to set up the polls.
And by the way, the
Hall of Fame is up to date.

Last edited:
Back