POLL - What single car and track do you want for inclusion in Gran Turismo?

• Thread starter WCheffirs
  • 323 comments
Track : Macau (the only track DLC I would ever consider paying for)
Car : Ferrari F355 (Berlinetta & Challenge)

Car: Can Am cars - in their day they often lapped faster than F1 cars and were piloted by top drivers.

Car: Porsche 917 Can Am or if we aren't allowed Porsche how about the championship winning UOP Shadow

Track: It's been said before so I'll second it - Lydden Hill (Rallycross and Tarmac circuit)

Car - Jaguar F Type 5.0 S/C V8
Track - Mondello Park - Ireland (Not the greatest race track but it would be a nice track to have from your own home country :cool:)

Last edited:
Car: Mazda RX-3
Track: Original Fuji Speedway layout, the one with the banking (shown below in red.

FujiSpeedway.gif

800px-Fuji_Speedway_30-degree_high_bank.jpg

I was just taking a look at Nürburgring Südschleife ...
Really fascinating and at the same time a little melancholic.
He would not disfigured in GT6 as further integration at the Nurburgring.
Scent of past times! :)

TOYOTA TS030-HYBRID '13
The only problem with this is that it has only the Audi R18 e-tron quattro '13 as a natural competitor. So as a result we would need that too.

BRNO CIRCUIT (Czech Republic)
It has nice undulation changes and it was where I won my first ever online race - ToCA Race Driver 3 in Red Bull Audi A4 DTM so I have a soft spot for it.
Picking a circuit is damn tough. I would love to see Korea International too as it has a bit of everything - Huge straights and a very technical sector 3.

Track - Mondello Park - Ireland (Not the greatest race track but it would be a nice track to have from your own home country :cool:)
Technically Mondello Park is a pretty decent circuit. It is fairly narrow but it is a good circuit with a couple of straights followed by heavy braking to aid overtaking.

Ive wanted Brands Hatch for ages, so that wish is already granted, its easily my fav track on the planet probably because ive driven there more than anywhere else, but if they could include a few Ariel Atoms then that would be the icing on the cake.

BTW does anyone know if Brands is just the Indy track or is it the GP as well?
I read somewhere recently it's both but I don't have the link for you.

Car - Alfa Romeo GTV-6

Track - since Red Rock Valley has two votes, I'll go with Grindelwald. Very much miss both of those, and YT vids bring back some fond memories.

Wow Track is a veery very tough one.
Soo many Real World Tracks, historic Tracks and classic GT Tracks missing.
I would go with Sachsenring. It´s a Motorcycle Track mainly but for Touring and GT cars it would be a fun Track too.

Car ??
Almost as tough as Track. GT has a good selection of various cars but every gamer is different and has his personal favourite => PD can´t insert all of them :D

My number one car is comming to GT6 Ferrari 250 GTO
=> I have to go with my number two car:
Mazzanti Evantra
sieu-xe-doc-va-la-mazzanti-evantra-13754689320778792_n.jpg

Back