Poll: Which desserts are your favorites?

• Thread starter Turbo
  • 33 comments

Which desserts are your favorites?

• Fruit Pie (e.g. apple pie, pumpkin pie, key lime pie, coconut pie, etc)

• Non-Fruit Pie (e.g. pecan pie, chocolate pie, custard pie, etc)

• Fruit or Vegetable Cake (e.g. pineapple cake, strawberry shortcake, carrot cake, etc)

• Non-Fruit Cake (e.g. chocolate cake, ice cream cake, coffee cake, etc)

• Cheesecake (any variety)

• Tiramisu

• Brownies/Blondies

• Cupcakes/Cake Pops (any variety)

• Chocolate Bar or Chocolate Truffles

• Sweetened Fruits (e.g. candy apples, chocolate covered strawberries, etc)

• Non-Chocolate candy (any variety)

• Chocolate Chip Cookies

• Sugar Cookies/Snickerdoodles

• Gingerbread Cookies

• Shortbread Cookies/Biscuit Cookies

• Macaroons, Macarons, or Italian Cookies

• Oatmeal Cookies, Nut Cookies, or Peanut Butter Cookies

• Fudge

• Pudding, Custard, Creme Brûlée, or Flan

• Cream Puffs, Cannolis, or Eclairs

• Doughnuts

• Beignets, Funnel Cakes, or Zeppole

• Ice Cream, Sorbet, Gelato, Frozen Yogurt (any flavor)

• Milkshake, Smoothie, or Soda Float

• Tart (any topping)

• Pastry (baklava, danish, apple strudel, pop-tart, etc)

• Jell-O

• Fruit Salad

• Banana Split

• Cinnamon Roll or Sweet Pretzel

• Sundae, Parfait, or Trifle

Results are only viewable after voting.

Turbo

(Banned)
United States
Elizabeth, New Jersey
Title says it all. Which desserts are your favorites? Choose up to five different options in the poll (there's a lot of options).

Sorry if I'm making your mouth water :sly:

I can always go for a Banana Cream pie.

Not saying that I'll share though :P

TB
Dear god, stop it!
Why should I? It's not spam, inappropriate, or against the AUP. If you don't like it when I make these polls, then just ignore them. I made this poll because I genuinely want to know which members like which foods, not to aggravate people. Maybe it's odd to you, but it interests me. I don't understand why some members get so irate when polls are made; it's not like the entire first page of the Rumbke Strip is made up of these polls.

This one will be my last poll in the Rumble Strip for a while. I guess it's not worth it making them, because too many people, even individuals who follow me, get agitated when I create them, for a reason that I cannot understand.

Why should I? It's not spam, inappropriate, or against the AUP. If you don't like it when I make these polls, then just ignore them. I made this poll because I genuinely want to know which members like which foods, not to aggravate people. Maybe it's odd to you, but it interests me. I don't understand why some members get so irate when polls are made; it's not like the entire first page of the Rumbke Strip is made up of these polls.

This one will be my last poll in the Rumble Strip for a while. I guess it's not worth it making them, because too many people, even individuals who follow me, get agitated when I create them, for a reason that I cannot understand.
First off, settle down.

Second off, have you ever noticed how many of these are on the front of the rumble strip page, let alone how soon one is released after the other? Might wanna look onto that.

Second off, have you ever noticed how many of these are on the front of the rumble strip page, let alone how soon one is released after the other? Might wanna look onto that.
There are six. Half of them were made by me, which are the favorite pizza thread, sandwich thread, and dessert thread. The pizza thread is fourteen days old and I'm surprised it's still on the front page. Two of the threads are completely satirical (Favorite table thread, and "what is your favorite what is your favorite thing thread" thread). The last one was made out of curiosity (the member genuinely wanted to know if a burger was a sandwich).

These poll threads aren't all made by me. I'd have no problem if there were three food poll threads on the first page (which includes 30 threads). The joke threads aren't really that funny and are borderline annoying to look at.

Didn't you post in the "Is a Burger a Sandwich" and call it pointless? Strange that you tell those who don't like your threads to ignore them but you don't give others that same courtesy.

Didn't you post in the "Is a Burger a Sandwich" and call it pointless? Strange that you tell those who don't like your threads to ignore them but you don't give others that same courtesy.
It was a pointless thread because you could easily find the answer on the internet. In my view, it isn't worth it to make a thread on a motoring forum asking if a burger is a sandwich. My thread, "What is your favorite sandwich" has no clear cut answer; everyone's opinion is different. Also, the OP admitted that the question was a joke. It wasn't even funny.

To be honest, the food poll threads I made are pretty pointless, to some extent. I made them out of curiosity.

Polls are alright, but arguing about polls is boring. Give it a break please, all of you.

And how can you make a man choose between ice cream and cake? Can I have ice cream and cake? Don't want to sound greedy but life is meaningless without either.

And how can you make a man choose between ice cream and cake? Can I have ice cream and cake? Don't want to sound greedy but life is meaningless without either.
Can't have it all...

unless you make an ice cream cake or ice cream sandwich with cake in it.

reece.JPG

Baked Alaska is your friend. At least it's my friend... should be everybody's :D

EDIT: Couldn't answer poll, categorical divisions were unclear and I could only select five.

So many options...so little time...

Considering I work in a frozen custard store (dat occupation doe) I'd be partial to ice cream, but I love cookies, cake, pumpkin/apple pie, brownies...etc. just about anything sweet, I'll eat.

Doughnuts are dessert? I've never ate such a thing after my dinner for dessert, now breakfast yes.

I see Turbo is a bored person...

No, bored is proper, don't need you to fix anything for me. What you see as curious others see a bored, or attention seeking.

There are six. Half of them were made by me, which are the favorite pizza thread, sandwich thread, and dessert thread. The pizza thread is fourteen days old and I'm surprised it's still on the front page. Two of the threads are completely satirical (Favorite table thread, and "what is your favorite what is your favorite thing thread" thread). The last one was made out of curiosity (the member genuinely wanted to know if a burger was a sandwich).

These poll threads aren't all made by me. I'd have no problem if there were three food poll threads on the first page (which includes 30 threads). The joke threads aren't really that funny and are borderline annoying to look at.

All the other threads were made (well beside the table thread) because of you.

This thread really reminds me of my first few months on this site, where I got a warning after making birthday thread after birthday thread. I was a ruthless nine year old. :dopey:

SVX
This thread really reminds me of my first few months on this site, where I got a warning after making birthday thread after birthday thread. I was a ruthless nine year old. :dopey:
Sorry for being off topic, but how did the mods agree to let a nine-year old stay on GTP? I mean I signed up underage also, but not that young.

Sorry for being off topic, but how did the mods agree to let a nine-year old stay on GTP? I mean I signed up underage also, but not that young.

I must have never been reported for it I suppose.

As it's kind of difficult to see people on the other side of the screen, if we don't know, we can't act.

Retroactively, however... :mischievous:

Would it have been the case that the 13+ law wasn't in effect when SVX joined up because it was only a few years ago that it became a thing in the us?

Insert "do it" gif. here

I'm not sure I was joking when I typed that out. It's a perfectly acceptable thing to try.
Fair enough. If I can find an individual piece of each for sale, I'll try it. The whole cake/pie not worth the diabetes and/or my coach strangling me.

Back