How many cars will PD make whit help from other car dealers?
Are this cars from PD? Nissan GT-R, Citroen GT, Citoen GT Race Car, PD Formula car, Red Bull X1.
I think that Nike was more of a joke, than a real car brand in GT4Why not? Nike was in GT4.
I think that Nike was more of a joke, than a real car brand in GT4![]()
I think thay are bound do be a manafacture,
Thay might do a few pre-tuened cars (E.g, PD Formula car, Red Bull X1),
Because, somehow, I don'd think that "Red Bull" Will be a car manafacture in GT5:tup:
Hmm... You might be right:tup:But unlike the sneaker maker, this particular beverage brewer really have produced a series of fully operational vehicles with their brand name on them. This year they have been no less than excellent at it.
For a racing team and race car manufacturer McLaren turned out quite well, I think. So, I see no reason to rule out Red Bull as a sportscar manufacturer just yet.
Hmm... You might be right:tup:
But if thay have the lay out of GT4 (BMW will be under Germany,Mazda
under Japan, etc...) Where what country might "Red Bull"
be under?![]()
I don't know, but for some reason, I think is made in the U.S.A:idea:well isnt it a austrian team?
Austria is correct.
The Red Bull F1 team is based in the UK (Milton Keynes) but it's registered as an Austrian company - hence the Austrian national anthem when the team get a race win.
Although by that reckoning, Lotus will be listed as a Malaysian manufacturer rather than British will it not?
Also, will TVR be listed as British or Russian?
My head hurts..![]()
If Polyphony did indeed become a car manufacturer and then made a mid priced sports car I'd buy or at the very least test drive the crap out of it.imagine polpyphony digital in the future as a real car manufacturer ? that would be a crazy move from sony...
but if the trend continues and GT games continue to be more and more realistic with each iteration, than the polyphony programmers and engineers will have such a huge knowledge of cars and engines to the point where they could easily create a new concept car from scratch...
The Red Bull F1 team is based in the UK (Milton Keynes) but it's registered as an Austrian company - hence the Austrian national anthem when the team get a race win.
Although by that reckoning, Lotus will be listed as a Malaysian manufacturer rather than British will it not?
Also, will TVR be listed as British or Russian?
My head hurts..![]()