Polyphony Digital Collaborates with Nissan on the 1,341hp Hyper Force Concept Car

• Thread starter Famine
  • 130 comments
I don't especially like it, but it is always good to see something different - and PD certainly know about that :lol:

Perhaps we can hope for some side titles coming to PS5, like GT7 Concept?

Meanwhile, as I said in the main GT7 thread earlier, they do look a bit like someone has gone into an AI image generator to come up with some of these concepts. This was my attempt at same:

View attachment 1297992
Yes please, much better than this Nissan which doesn't look too bad from the side or the rear, but the front is hideous.

Look how they massacred my boy...

1698257983929.png

Ladies and Gentlemen, PD has been hard at work. Leftover concepts from GT3 finally making it to the game.
What are you on about, seriously the posts lately are showing how idiotic people are and the stooping to a level of making things up now because they can’t beat the same drum over and over again

Last edited:
Better watch out Chaparral 2J, looks like we got another rideable vacuum cleaner in town!

They might as well have made the thing chrome as well, since everything in the future is chrome.
The EU will ban the use of chrome in the manufacture or personalization of cars from 2024 onwards.
As for this GT-R, I like the rear (it's characteristic of the model) and the fact that it's electric.
Looks like it was made for climbing Pikes Peak.

Last edited:
Thais be like "That's karma for you not selling anything attractive looking here for 10 years" Any decent looking products they made, only sell them exclusively to US and European markets. I swear their designers must have lost it years ago because they kept coming up with things like Nissan Puke and Gasoline powered EV, The Kicks e-Power and eco **** boxes that stuck in the 90s or overpriced Leaf that are so poorly equipped and that it only works as a rental.
This concept looks like something they came up really quick to have it just in time for one show and never seen again until it's a museum piece.
Like how many mobility concepts Toyota and Honda made over the past 20 years?
They knew they'd still stuck selling ugly PPVs and Diesel pick-up trucks so 95% of the stuff shown are really just for show and pipe dreams.
At least Chinese brands have guts to make their concept cars into production with little changes and they're affordable.

i don't understand their mentality: they want to be as real as possible with prices and so on but they keep pushing with the imaginary concept cars. Why? I would like much better a Bentley Speed 8 for ex...

Are the screenshots not from Gran Turismo?
Did you read all of the post you're quoting?
Screenshot_20231026-062325_Chrome.jpg

Back