Polyphony Digital Collaborates with Nissan on the 1,341hp Hyper Force Concept Car

• Thread starter Famine
  • 130 comments
The EU will ban the use of chrome in the manufacture or personalization of cars from 2024 onwards.
As for this GT-R, I like the rear (it's characteristic of the model) and the fact that it's electric.
Looks like it was made for climbing Pikes Peak.
Do you have a source for that? I'm all ears here

I like how that article is so clickbait vs it's content that the title is just an actual lie.

I suppose "[Specific type of] Chrome Plating Faces 2024 EU Ban [20 years after it was already banned in manufacture of new vehicles] Over Cancer Fears" wouldn't fit.

Last edited:
Is this the "big" update we've been told to anticipate? If so, Polyphony can kiss my ASSbe.

Edit: I’m not trying to be a ”doomer”. I just hope u that 5 nissan concept cars are not the biggest update so far they promised.

Last edited:
Is this the "big" update we've been told to anticipate? Polyphony can kiss my ASSbe
avec FORCE? /s

Bit of a doomer tone here. We have been shown a little bit of the future through this and I personally find it quite exciting. PD have always been about concepts and I support them being in the game, even if they aren't my thing.

Regarding the update, I have a feeling PD's working on something a bit bigger considering the file size of the last update.

avec FORCE? /s

Bit of a doomer tone here. We have been shown a little bit of the future through this and I personally find it quite exciting. PD have always been about concepts and I support them being in the game, even if they aren't my thing.

Regarding the update, I have a feeling PD's working on something a bit bigger considering the file size of the last update.
I’m not trying to sound a doomer I just don’t want to be disappointed. Kaz promised a game that would be like GT 1,2,3 as far as career mode goes. We haven’t seen that. Maybe this update mighr deliver that promise, but it doesn’t seem like it.

I’m not trying to sound a doomer I just don’t want to be disappointed. Kaz promised a game that would be like GT 1,2,3 as far as career mode goes. We haven’t seen that. Maybe this update mighr deliver that promise, but it doesn’t seem like it.
Based on what, concept vehicles from Nissan that PD helped to design the UI of? Get a hold of yourself lol.

It’s not that Deep my bro, just my humble opinion. No need to get all offended. Keep it civil ;)
I mean, you're setting expectations for yourself based around something strictly speaking, was never actually said, and then are acting all doomery here when your made up expectations haven't been met by an announcement that quite distinctly has never mentioned the game.
Its less an opinion, and more delusion.

I mean, you're setting expectations for yourself based around something strictly speaking, was never actually said, and then are acting all doomery here when your made up expectations haven't been met by an announcement that quite distinctly has never mentioned the game.
Its less an opinion, and more delusion.
This is a space to voice all opinion. If you don’t like mine, it’s not my problem. Gatekeeping is cringe.

Last edited:
Is this the "big" update we've been told to anticipate? If so, Polyphony can kiss my ASSbe.

Edit: I’m not trying to be a ”doomer”. I just hope u that 5 nissan concept cars are not the biggest update so far they promised.
Sorry for the question.
What is this big update that was announced? I must have missed the news about it. Or is it an old promise that remained unfulfilled?

Yes I did. The Nissan is closer to existing in the GT universe than the LFA ever will which is hilarious.
Why is there so much love for that old Toyota hypercar? It wasn't really all that special of a car. Looked pretty average, drove and sounded average in the previous GT games. I just don't get why with every impending update we have people clamoring for it.

Predator vs Arnold vibes here...
4620memebooksquizMAIN_LargeWide.jpg

Answer below, and if you had done a search, you would easily get an answer.
Man, lecturing someone to Google for information to verify a claim (that you made) sure would make you look foolish if it was pointed out how nonsense that article was (and thus your original post) two posts above your followup; nevermind if the article itself you linked was already posted three posts before yours.

Lucky you that you don't have to worry about that, I guess.

Last edited:
Good god, can manufacturers stop giving every single fictional concept car they design a bazillion horsepower just because it isn't real so they can do that just for the hell of it? It's so stupid and blatantly exposes the fact they aren't going to make it a real thing...
Hey, I’m not barking at you or anything, but today’s 1000hp are yesterday’s 300hp. A Lamborghini and Ferrari back in the day, with 300hp is like the 1000hp cars of today. There are real road cars with over 1000hp.

If this car had “only” 500hp, how many would complain “Oh, that’s all. My Tesla makes more than that!”? Plus, players would customise the car to find out maximum horsepower anyway. It’s a GT-R, they’re known for making maximum power with modifications. Nissan just making this one 1000hp ready. I mean, why not make a virtual GT-R that can possibly, if it will be added to the game at some point, beat a Chiron and P1 GTR and some of the other VGTs*?

*can only be done in VGT events

Although as the title suggests PD collaborated on the Hyper Force concept, worth noting that there are 3 other concept cars with the exact same “Hyper” design. I understand it all to be more of a “north star” for Nissan to innovate toward over the next 10-20 years, and never intended for production.

Regarding the Hyper Force, and the UI specifically, the video illustrated a concept where 4 screens were dedicated to individual tire temperatures and pressures. While 2 other screens were dedicated to in-game “session time” and “sector time”.

If PD we’re to bring this in their next update, pause for a moment and imagine this cockpit and UI in-game, and especially in VR.

In all honesty, Nenkai's word is probably more trustworthy than Kaz's. :lol:
Ok if you say so, I believe you. I have no idea. I never on X (Twiter) or similar and the name Nenkai's is not familiar from other news.
Nevertheless, I find it funny that people then pull Kaz into the responsibility on the basis of such a post.

Last edited:
If PD we’re to bring this in their next update, pause for a moment and imagine this cockpit and UI in-game, and especially in VR.
I wouldnt read this much into this.
It was said PD has been tasked with the development of the cars dashboard, and to me it pretty much stops at that.
Does anyone really want to drive in a 1980 era disco lighted car, I would look for ways to turn off as much as possible of that brightness...

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back