Polyphony Digital Collaborates with Nissan on the 1,341hp Hyper Force Concept Car

• Thread starter Famine
  • 130 comments
I do like this new concept, but I'm arguably just as interested in the other concepts from that same show, especially the Toyota FT-Se and the Mazda Iconic SP. Hopefully all three of these will go into production in some form, and if not, then I at least hope the concepts themselves come to GT.

Last edited:
I do like this new concept, but I'm arguably just as interested in the other concepts from that same show, especially the Toyota FT-Se and the Mazda Iconic SP. Hopefully all three of these will go into production in some form, and if not, then I at least hope the concepts themselves come to GT.
This HFC would need a lot of changes to appeal to consumers, but if say Nissan did produce this concept at some point, I could see it being a replacement for that aging GT-R.

This HFC would need a lot of changes to appeal to consumers, but if say Nissan did produce this concept at some point, I could see it being a replacement for that aging GT-R.

Maybe it was made like John Forces funny car? I was hoping a new GT-R would go back to a smaller, sleeker size. It shouldn't be getting more bloated over the years. If they made a sleeker R 33 type body keeping some of the hard lines that would look nice. I had the opportunity to drive one finally and it was nice but felt too big and heavy like I'm just hotrodding my dad's grand marquis.

it looks like a 5 year old did it, why can't we get this instead:

Mazda ICONIC SP​

Literally every other manufacturer brought better looking cars than Nissan in this show.

But Kaz is absolutely biased towards GT-Rs so no doubt we'll get this one and the rest will just be forgotten (except the Toyota maybe).
Why is there so much love for that old Toyota hypercar? It wasn't really all that special of a car. Looked pretty average, drove and sounded average in the previous GT games. I just don't get why with every impending update we have people clamoring for it.
The V10 sound is enough to justify it's inclusion in any racing game period. IMO better than the Carrera GT, Valkyrie, GMA T50 and Huayra R. There is a heavy orchestral quality and fragility to the sound that other typical screaming V10/V12s doesn't have.

Only Japan can make something so crazy out of nowhere, and the likes of which will never be seen again. Let's not mention the 10 year gestation period and Toyota inventing a whole new carbon loom machine just to make this 1 car. They went crazy with the budget on engineering side, and yet you can still drive it everyday and be as reliable as any Lexus.

It's basically them saying **** it, we will make the best supercar just because we can. Not because it will make money. Not because anyone needs a Lexus supercar. Just because we want to do it, and the world is a better place because that Yamaha V10 existed.

It's not the fastest, or best looking, or most advanced, or most luxurious interior, or most valuable. But when you hear that sound in person you cannot put a value on that experience, trust me. I agree previous GT games didn't really do the sound justice. Ironically, the game which best captures it is NFS MW 2012.

Regarding the Hyper Force, and the UI specifically, the video illustrated a concept where 4 screens were dedicated to individual tire temperatures and pressures. While 2 other screens were dedicated to in-game “session time” and “sector time”.
Interestingly, they can add numerical tyre temp and pressure (and brake temp as well) display to a concept car, but we cannot see this info in game without resorting to 3rd party telemetry programs.

Last edited:
Back