Polyphony Digital Has Been Working on GT Sport's HDR Feature for Three Years

GT cars sounds like vacuum cleaners AT ALL RMP and situations. That at v. max wind noise gets more importance doesnt matter. GT at normal revs is far from being similar to the real car.

By the way, in that last video I dont hear the exagerated wind noise I hear in your videos. That is because the quality of the videos you posted. That's it.

Assetto Corsa simulates wind noise too, and the cars are far from sounding like vacuum cleaners.

In AC I have the wind and gearbox sound effect to max. Really nice function where you can change the volume of certain sounds effects. But AC cars still sound artificial/synthetic.

Anyway about the HDR in GTS, of course they say the have worked at it for so long but it actually means that PD started the discussion/planing of it three years ago, long before they started to actually work on it.
Do you really think GTS had even been 3 years in the making? no way :P

Edit, I just noticed my post sounded like it was written by a retard so I had to edit it... :P

Last edited:
In AC I have the wind and gearbox sound effect to max. Really nice function where you can change the volume of certain sounds effects. But AC cars still sound artificial/synthetic.

Anyway about the HDR in GTS of course they say the have worked at it for so long but it simply means they have discussed it and stuff long before they even started actually working at it, it just mean when PD started to think about it when they say they have been working at it for three years. Do you really think GTS had even been 3 years in the making? no way :P
It is scary to think when they work on the graphics so much and rush on the rest of the game.

The game is missing salt, it's not cooked through, but it looks nice. It'll be interesting to see which threads get higher posts, game play threads or photo threads.

First glimpse of Video Output option (from latest Geneva vid). Good to see exposure and peak brightness are individually adjustable.👍

GTS_HDR_SET.jpg

Latest Posts

Back