G GTOne2Three Messages 932 Messages Chicano3000X Messages Chicano3000 Feb 2, 2011 #1 Some language in the vid. Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
F FatherOfPearl Messages 51 Messages FatherOfPearl Feb 2, 2011 #2 Please warn us about profane language. Thanks I do agree that this guy would be an excellent choice - until Kaz discovers this thing called a "shotgun microphone". Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
Please warn us about profane language. Thanks I do agree that this guy would be an excellent choice - until Kaz discovers this thing called a "shotgun microphone".
G GTOne2Three Messages 932 Messages Chicano3000X Messages Chicano3000 Feb 2, 2011 #3 FatherOfPearl Please warn us about profane language. Also, I do agree that this guy would be an excellent choice - until Kaz discovers this thing called a "shotgun microphone". Click to expand... done. lol
FatherOfPearl Please warn us about profane language. Also, I do agree that this guy would be an excellent choice - until Kaz discovers this thing called a "shotgun microphone". Click to expand... done. lol
xSNAKEx Messages 1,210 Sydney Feb 2, 2011 #5 lol if this is not faked isnt this one better? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghhuRnw1rbE&feature=related he also seeminlgy does the dopler effect too lol.
lol if this is not faked isnt this one better? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghhuRnw1rbE&feature=related he also seeminlgy does the dopler effect too lol.
TB Space Lord Moderator Messages 36,482 Downtown North Dakota Messages Cy-Fi Feb 2, 2011 #6 Funny Vid thread? Sure. GT5 section? No.