Polyphony's E3 2017 Presentation Reveals More Details About GT Sport

>> "this community is toxic"
>> "this article sucks"

I guess trying to tell other members how to post just wasn't cutting it. :lol:

I'm glad we have the site traffic to let us know when an article is a success.

I can say this community is toxic and this article sucks at the same time, thank you.

With a title like: Polyphony's E3 2017 Presentation Reveals More Details About GT Sport

you'd expect this post to have more details than what it does. There's less meat in this article than the entire Forza 7 Pre-Order DLC article. Nice clickbait there.

Besides, the title to this article should be changed to reflect it's true nature, something with 4K and HDR in the title would work just fine. I had my expectations up for this one, hoping it would follow up on all this week's juicy E3 content, but I was severely let down.

Yeah I'm kinda surprised why noone asked about that.

I feel like Jordan and Slip know about rain and is a feature meant to be revealed at a later date, which is why they avoided asking about rain but did ask about the revealed fog weather seen in the new trailer. :lol: In the beta we can change the tires to wet slicks now, and it says the tires are meant for rain, but there's no rain to be found in the beta.

I feel like Jordan and Slip know about rain and is a feature meant to be revealed at a later date, which is why they avoided asking about rain but did ask about the revealed fog weather seen in the new trailer. :lol: In the beta we can change the tires to wet slicks now, and it says the tires are meant for rain, but there's no rain to be found in the beta.

Even though I'd be mad, I would have to have a really good laugh if fog showed up in the game and rain did not.

You'd expect this post to have more details than what it does.
How many more?

Just for future editorial reference, how many and what kind of details would you require before we can use the word "details" in an article title?

I had my expectations up for this one, hoping it would follow up on all this week's juicy E3 content, but I was severely let down.
There's a moral in there somewhere...

How many more?

Just for future editorial reference, how many and what kind of details would you require before we can use the word "details" in an article title?

There's a moral in there somewhere...

In my opinion, an article with "more details" in the title should include information we didn't previously know about. This article didn't teach me anything.

Especially the word "reveals".
Reveals what exactly?

I can say this community is toxic and this article sucks at the same time, thank you.

With a title like: Polyphony's E3 2017 Presentation Reveals More Details About GT Sport

you'd expect this post to have more details than what it does. There's less meat in this article than the entire Forza 7 Pre-Order DLC article. Nice clickbait there.

Besides, the title to this article should be changed to reflect it's true nature, something with 4K and HDR in the title would work just fine. I had my expectations up for this one, hoping it would follow up on all this week's juicy E3 content, but I was severely let down.
Honestly, it's probably best you find a different community. This one doesn't seem to meet your exacting standards. We don't appear to be worthy of you.

In my opinion, an article with "more details" in the title should include information we didn't previously know about. This article didn't teach me anything.

Reveals what exactly?
digging_hole001.jpg

We or me?

Only 'we' includes:

I always knew GT would look good on PS4, but never expected it to be this good.
Scapes look absolutely incredible. :crazy:
Thank you for the article and, though I'm completely ignorant on these "techie" areas, it does all sound and look impressive.
I'll need to get the "scapes" thread updated now as well... :lol:
And 'me' is just you. We're not going to cater all of our news pages to just your specific level of knowledge, because even if we wanted to (and we don't), it would be ludicrous to pass everything through your inbox for approval before we post it.
Reveals what exactly?
More details. That's why the words "more details" appear directly after the word "reveals".

Personally, I had to learn exactly what BT2020 was (I thought it was a bluetooth headset - did you know it's an 8K compatible colourspace that uses 0.3127 x 0.3290 as its white reference point, covering 78% of the entire human visible spectrum as defined by CIE1931? I didn't) while writing this article, and translate PD's press release about nits and kilonits into something approaching language normal humans (which is itself defined as "Grade 9") would understand.

I'll endeavour to meet your exacting standards of knowledge in the next piece. Although not your standards of grammar.

the title to this article should be changed to reflect it's true nature
Possessive "its" has no apostrophe. Hopefully this taught you something you didn't previously know.

The only fact we currently have is that you're very hypocritical with your view of the community.

I don't really care how the community views me here, throughout my three years of being in these forums, I don't think I've had a single pleasent conversation or formed any strong relationships. I don't think it's ever going to change now either, so no sense in fighting it really.

I don't really care how the community views me here, throughout my three years of being in these forums, I don't think I've had a single pleasent conversation or formed any strong relationships. I don't think it's ever going to change now either, so no sense in fighting it really.
I wonder what the one constant has been in all that time...

Surprising.

Not really.

Surprising.

Not really.

Arguing with a tonne of people at once is the most recognition I've ever gotten on this website, so there's that.

Not a very popular guy in real life either. Arguing is my way of getting noticed I suppose, that's why there's a new one in almost every thread.

No need to call me out on ending this with a sob story, but that's just the way it is for me and I can't change it now.

Maybe there is clearer info of this and I missed it but here it goes:

About one detail in the representation.. Kaz said (Translator-san translated) that the two championships will run throughout the year.
What do you guys think, will they launch the championships right after the GTS release so they can send the winners already to this year's FiA prizegiving ceremony?
Or will the two championships start in 2018 and every year after that?

Arguing with a tonne of people at once is the most recognition I've ever gotten on this website, so there's that.

Not a very popular guy in real life either. Arguing is my way of getting noticed I suppose, that's why there's a new one in almost every thread.

No need to call me out on ending this with a sob story, but that's just the way it is for me and I can't change it now.
You absolutely can.

You absolutely can.

Honestly, outside of GTPlanet I have like, three friends, one lives in North Bay so it's actually closer to two for most of the year.

I don't expect you to honour this request after what I've said and done, but @Famine, I'd like you to delete my entire presence and argument from this thread. If not, understandable.

Honestly, outside of GTPlanet I have like, three friends, one lives in North Bay so it's actually closer to two for most of the year.
Honestly, what happens in the real world is not important here. You absolutely can change how things are here. We all have some things in common, cars and gaming. Just take it a bit easier, we've all got different opinions but that doesn't mean it has to always end in an argument. Just calm it down and I'm sure things will improve.

I don't expect you to honour this request after what I've said and done, but @Famine, I'd like you to delete my entire presence and argument from this thread. If not, understandable.
Just go to your posts and edit with happy smileys. Done.

Back