Polyphony's E3 2017 Presentation Reveals More Details About GT Sport

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by GTPNewsWire, Jun 15, 2017.

1. PzR Slim

PzR Slim Premium

We do know about the misty conditions which is a start.

Lord Kacperov likes this.
  2. MrWaflz55

MrWaflz55

I can say this community is toxic and this article sucks at the same time, thank you.

With a title like: Polyphony's E3 2017 Presentation Reveals More Details About GT Sport

you'd expect this post to have more details than what it does. There's less meat in this article than the entire Forza 7 Pre-Order DLC article. Nice clickbait there.

Besides, the title to this article should be changed to reflect it's true nature, something with 4K and HDR in the title would work just fine. I had my expectations up for this one, hoping it would follow up on all this week's juicy E3 content, but I was severely let down.

3. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

Yeah you can, but then you'll just look like an ass.

4. Vspectra

Vspectra

I feel like Jordan and Slip know about rain and is a feature meant to be revealed at a later date, which is why they avoided asking about rain but did ask about the revealed fog weather seen in the new trailer. :lol: In the beta we can change the tires to wet slicks now, and it says the tires are meant for rain, but there's no rain to be found in the beta.

5. syntex123

syntex123 Premium

Yeah you're right. :) that sounds likely.

Lord Kacperov likes this.
  6. MrWaflz55

MrWaflz55

I don't see how the quality of the people on these forums and the quality of this article have anything to do with each other. But you're fine to try stretching if you wish.

7. marcvic

marcvic

Even though I'd be mad, I would have to have a really good laugh if fog showed up in the game and rain did not.

8. Famine

Famine Administrator

How many more?

Just for future editorial reference, how many and what kind of details would you require before we can use the word "details" in an article title?

There's a moral in there somewhere...

Lord Kacperov, Scaff and zzz_pt like this.
  9. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

What? I'm not comparing those. I'm comparing you being toxic, while complaining about toxic members.

Imari and Lord Kacperov like this.
  10. MrWaflz55

MrWaflz55

In my opinion, an article with "more details" in the title should include information we didn't previously know about. This article didn't teach me anything.

Especially the word "reveals".
    Reveals what exactly?

11. PzR Slim

PzR Slim Premium

Honestly, it's probably best you find a different community. This one doesn't seem to meet your exacting standards. We don't appear to be worthy of you.

Imari and Lord Kacperov like this.
  12. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

[​IMG]

13. MrWaflz55

MrWaflz55

Classic Johnny with the memes as always. If you or @PzR Slim want to deal with my critiscism with actual facts, I'll be waiting.

14. Famine

Famine Administrator

We or me?

Only 'we' includes:

And 'me' is just you. We're not going to cater all of our news pages to just your specific level of knowledge, because even if we wanted to (and we don't), it would be ludicrous to pass everything through your inbox for approval before we post it.
    More details. That's why the words "more details" appear directly after the word "reveals".

Personally, I had to learn exactly what BT2020 was (I thought it was a bluetooth headset - did you know it's an 8K compatible colourspace that uses 0.3127 x 0.3290 as its white reference point, covering 78% of the entire human visible spectrum as defined by CIE1931? I didn't) while writing this article, and translate PD's press release about nits and kilonits into something approaching language normal humans (which is itself defined as "Grade 9") would understand.

I'll endeavour to meet your exacting standards of knowledge in the next piece. Although not your standards of grammar.

Possessive "its" has no apostrophe. Hopefully this taught you something you didn't previously know.

15. ImaRobot

ImaRobot Premium

The only fact we currently have is that you're very hypocritical with your view of the community.

Imari, Lord Kacperov and Johnnypenso like this.
  16. PzR Slim

PzR Slim Premium

I'd rather hammer six inch nails through both of my testicles. You carry on ingratiating yourself with the community.

17. turismoslayer

turismoslayer

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
    Lord Kacperov and Famine like this.
  18. MrWaflz55

MrWaflz55

I don't really care how the community views me here, throughout my three years of being in these forums, I don't think I've had a single pleasent conversation or formed any strong relationships. I don't think it's ever going to change now either, so no sense in fighting it really.

PorscheHD likes this.
  19. PzR Slim

PzR Slim Premium

I wonder what the one constant has been in all that time...

20. 05XR8

05XR8

When Polyphony reveals more on that subject, TA DA!, you'll read it first, here.

.......waaaiiit for it....

Lord Kacperov and syntex123 like this.
  21. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

Surprising.

Not really.

suprajef and TheProRacer like this.
  22. daan

daan Moderator

As introduced by Joe Friday.

TX Executioner likes this.
  23. cutmeamango

cutmeamango (Banned)

24. MrWaflz55

MrWaflz55

Arguing with a tonne of people at once is the most recognition I've ever gotten on this website, so there's that.

Not a very popular guy in real life either. Arguing is my way of getting noticed I suppose, that's why there's a new one in almost every thread.

No need to call me out on ending this with a sob story, but that's just the way it is for me and I can't change it now.

25. GordonS

GordonS

Maybe there is clearer info of this and I missed it but here it goes:

About one detail in the representation.. Kaz said (Translator-san translated) that the two championships will run throughout the year.
    What do you guys think, will they launch the championships right after the GTS release so they can send the winners already to this year's FiA prizegiving ceremony?
    Or will the two championships start in 2018 and every year after that?

26. PzR Slim

PzR Slim Premium

You absolutely can.

27. MrWaflz55

MrWaflz55

Honestly, outside of GTPlanet I have like, three friends, one lives in North Bay so it's actually closer to two for most of the year.

I don't expect you to honour this request after what I've said and done, but @Famine, I'd like you to delete my entire presence and argument from this thread. If not, understandable.

Nasherwood likes this.
  28. Famine

Famine Administrator

Just the (carefully approved) facts, ma'am.

29. PzR Slim

PzR Slim Premium

Honestly, what happens in the real world is not important here. You absolutely can change how things are here. We all have some things in common, cars and gaming. Just take it a bit easier, we've all got different opinions but that doesn't mean it has to always end in an argument. Just calm it down and I'm sure things will improve.

30. 05XR8

05XR8

Just go to your posts and edit with happy smileys. Done.