Porsche Builds Four More Unicorns to Replace Cars Lost At Sea

TenEightyOne

I'm Slow, But I'm Wide!
Premium
TenEightyOne
TenEightyOne
Guys, who has a submarine? I would like to catch some cars! :D

Good luck, not sure there'll be much left... and if there was I'm not sure you'd want to handle it. French and British navy are still on standby keeping people away, mostly thanks to the huge slick of oil and industrial cack that it's generated. After that all you need to do is descend 5km and you're golden :D

United States
Connecticut
SPhilli
SPhilli911
Wow, that's incredibly nice of Porsche to do. Can't be easy or cheap to restart production on a limited model car.

United States
Seattle WA
First, I'm glad everyone is safe and uninjured. Second, this is one reason I'm a Porsche fan. I can't imagine any other company doing this, especially since it sounds like it's going to at a loss to Porsche.

United States
AL
GTP_Casey
I'll be busy
BLIND-Lawrence_Fishing_Bow_Side_shot.jpg

United States
United States
DGXR
DGXR1
Wow, that's incredibly nice of Porsche to do. Can't be easy or cheap to restart production on a limited model car.
Definitely an amazing decision in today's uber-quick lightning-paced world. Granted that production ended just last month, but still.
The highlight of this story is, not only are they retooling the factory, but they are doing this to build just four (4) cars, priced at $1.2M combined. Those Brazilians must be very special customers.