Porsche coming tomorrow.

• Thread starter SimTourist
  • 81 comments
New Zealand
New Zealand
MHFanatik
Last edited:
And, while our sources at Turn 10 Studios say that this Porsche pack will be the only such content for FH2, we can expect that the upcoming Forza Motorsport 6 will be packed with 911s

And, while our sources at Turn 10 Studios say that this Porsche pack will be the only such content for FH2, we can expect that the upcoming Forza Motorsport 6 will be packed with 911s
Official press release:
Bringing Porsche to Forza Horizon 2 is fantastic news for Xbox fans and, even better, it's just the start! The Forza Horizon 2 Porsche Expansion is the result of an agreement between Porsche, EA, and Xbox to bring the Porsche experience to all Xbox One players. In addition to the Forza Horizon 2 Porsche Expansion, this agreement also includes adding Porsche models to Forza Motorsport 6. We will have more details to share in the future on this integration.

CG_D82pWgAAUVcZ.jpg:large

Awesome stuff, not as many as the FM4 Porsche Expansion but still a good DLC nonetheless.

I bet money that my subscription box is going to be flooded with "Forza Horizon 2 Porsche DLC, Forza Horizon 2 918 V LaFerrari V P1 and other videos pertaining to the Porsche DLC.

Oh yes!! Plus the agreement extends to FM6!
not to be a downer, but the exact quote:

And, while our sources at Turn 10 Studios say that this Porsche pack will be the only such content for FH2, we can expect that the upcoming Forza Motorsport 6 will be packed with 911s, et al.

is speculation from the point of view of the author.

@Chippy569 , @bremics
Official press release:
Bringing Porsche to Forza Horizon 2 is fantastic news for Xbox fans and, even better, it's just the start! The Forza Horizon 2 Porsche Expansion is the result of an agreement between Porsche, EA, and Xbox to bring the Porsche experience to all Xbox One players. In addition to the Forza Horizon 2 Porsche Expansion, this agreement also includes adding Porsche models to Forza Motorsport 6. We will have more details to share in the future on this integration.

is speculation from the point of view of the author.

Fm6 being "packed" with Porsches may be speculation but the actual press release does say that fm6 will have Porsches.

In addition to the Forza Horizon 2 Porsche Expansion, this agreement also includes adding Porsche models to Forza Motorsport 6.

They could've at least thrown in a free car for scroungers like me. Guess I'll just wait until they appear in FM6.

I'll be properly stoked to have Porsche in FM6. Not quite so about them in FH2, but I'll no doubt get the dlc because...

it's Porsche :cool:

Neat. Unlike FM4, I'd actually buy the pack this time around if I had an XBone. Pretty cool that PG/T10 were able to pull it off again.

I just wanted to say: don't be surprised if Porsche is a paid DLC pack for FM6, too, considering the circumstances.

Kinda surprised by the lack of Boxster.

Either way, sexiest Porsche eva 918 is coming, along with second sexiest Carrera Gt.

Also, the "everyone has to buy it or it won't be in FM6" thing was based on incomplete knowledge (didn't know deal was set for FM6 already), I assumed like FM4 that it wouldn't follow through to FM5 if they didn't sell enough... Also I just realized that the Porsche expansion is half as much as last time.

Back