Porsche Launches Exclusive GT Sport Event for Japan

We shall have to wait and hope it makes it globally. To see porsche organise such a event shows they care about their fans. More online events like this mean less gt league :)

Only 3 rounds and no world wide event? A pity.
I remember watching the Porsche Cup in Catalunya and it was something.

Still hoprfully more manufacturers cup start appearing. Last year in Milan Games Week there was the Mercedes one and it was a fun event.

Only 3 rounds and no world wide event? A pity.
I remember watching the Porsche Cup in Catalunya and it was something.

Still hoprfully more manufacturers cup start appearing. Last year in Milan Games Week there was the Mercedes one and it was a fun event.
Porsche has a contract with Microsoft, so Porsche uses Forza worldwidely. But Forza and XboxOne are not well sold in Japan so Porsche uses GTS in Japan.

You have to be realistic. Forza has a ton of Porsches and the GT2 is the title car.

But they realise no one plays Forza in Japan so they concede that territory.

I dont think Porsche will do any kind of additional content exclusively for GT Sport do to the fact this is a once off coincidence.

You have to be realistic. Forza has a ton of Porsches and the GT2 is the title car.

But they realise no one plays Forza in Japan so they concede that territory.

I dont think Porsche will do any kind of additional content exclusively for GT Sport do to the fact this is a once off coincidence.
This statement does not seem correct. PD has added Porsche models in updates. It seems to me that Porsche fans who play GT Sport are victims of the PD's slow content production in general and their unusual selection of cars to add.

Unless, of course, you have more specific information about the exclusivity of Porsche in Forza. Is that the case?

Unless, of course, you have more specific information about the exclusivity of Porsche in Forza. Is that the case?

Porsche obviously isnt exclusive to Forza.

There may well be new Porsches added just like the single 962c.

I do not count an additional Porsche as some kind of special event. I do however think there wont be a 3 car Porsche addition like there had been in the past nor do I think there's some kind of marquee super Porsche pack like has happned on Forza on multiple occasions.

I welcome it of course, I do like Porsches but the above does not signify anything more special than the occasional additional Porsche.

There may well be no more Porsches added for this title ever.

Back