PORSCHE Super Cup - Powered by Bridgestone Complete - Congratulations TNR_5ZIGEN, Series Champion!

• Thread starter Wilo28
  • 115 comments
  1. PSN: TNR_5zigen
    RACE#: 38
    PRIMARY SPONSOR: Supreme
We are full, add me and Monday night race night whoever is a no-show will be replaced, unless they let me know beforehand that they will need to miss the race but intend to run the following rounds.

We are full, add me and Monday night race night whoever is a no-show will be replaced, unless they let me know beforehand that they will need to miss the race but intend to run the following rounds.
I may or nothe show up since the race i's at 2 am for me so if I don't turn up zigen can have my spot?

Mondays and Thursdays will be busy if they keep running FIA events daily! Just wondering... Can we change the livery during the season as more decals become available as long as we follow the guidelines?

Things to keep in mind for today's race:

- Be mindful of other drivers, avoid contact, respect everyone else's position on the track.
- Stay inside the white line exiting the pit. failure may result in point deductions.
- Remember your qualifying position, In case we need to restart.
- I will have a party open in case any questions arise, feel free to jump in.

-Any incidents are to be brought to my attention either here or via PM. please include the lap # and description. Incidents will be treated on a case by case basis and may result in point adjustments.

-Reserve drivers please be on standby, if I don't hear from the regular a driver 15 minutes prior to race starting (9:15 PM EST) you will be called on to race.

GOOD LUCK!

standings.JPG

Standings updated

there was a few no-shows, I will be allowing more drivers to sign up as reserves.

TNR5zgen, Z-crazy are now regular.

We should use: Grid set by host

I qualified 7th but kept being put in 12th as the race was restarted multiple times. It’s a shame we can’t use the qualifier session used in FIA races in lobbies.

We should use: Grid set by host

I qualified 7th but kept being put in 12th as the race was restarted multiple times. It’s a shame we can’t use the qualifier session used in FIA races in lobbies.
I did not see that option, I will look in to that.

Back