PORSCHE Super Cup - Powered by Bridgestone Complete - Congratulations TNR_5ZIGEN, Series Champion!

• Thread starter Wilo28
  • 115 comments
standings.JPG

Updated Standings

I feel for you Tricks_69. To get up in the middle of the morning and have to sit the race out. Considering the crashes that happened you probably had a good chance at winning this one too if you kept your nose clean.

I had to sit out both EGT4R races this week because my car would start the race stuck in auto-drive or stuck on the grid. Restarting the PS4 and internet didnt fix it.

Sorry to those caught up in the pileups I caused by wrecking in the chicane multiple times.

1.7 seconds off pole is the closest I've been, but its still an eternity.

@Wilo28 What are the rules on track limits for the Nurburgring? Specifically the last chicane. 2 tires on the curbs OK? Even if the other 2 tiers are already inside the curb?

I feel for you Tricks_69. To get up in the middle of the morning and have to sit the race out. Considering the crashes that happened you probably had a good chance at winning this one too if you kept your nose clean.

I had to sit out both EGT4R races this week because my car would start the race stuck in auto-drive or stuck on the grid. Restarting the PS4 and internet didnt fix it.

Sorry to those caught up in the pileups I caused by wrecking in the chicane multiple times.

1.7 seconds off pole is the closest I've been, but its still an eternity.

Its very unfortunate, what happened, But the line has to be drawn somewhere and the race has to start at some point. Going forward for the next series I run there will be different measures in place in regards to issues like this.

-For Nurb GP race I expect 2 tires on the track at all times.

Last edited:
I must have crashed 3 times and pitted 7 times. It’s weird that we could only run 3 laps with a full tank in the first stint.

I must have crashed 3 times and pitted 7 times. It’s weird that we could only run 3 laps with a full tank in the first stint.

it was not, we started with 65 instead of 100 liters by mistake. That was my fault and it was the result of starting the lobby so many times.

Congrats to the champ 5zigen. Filo was alot closer then what the standings seem to show and I cost him the Brands Hatch win

good job robertlm89 getting 2nd in the last race. I wanted 3rd in the championship but really didnt deserve it speedwise.

My suggestions for the next series is to use heavy damage

My first ever online championship in a GT game. It was fun and I'm satisfied with the result. I need to tune my car next time haha

I want to thank Wilo for putting and organizing this event. It takes a fair amount of work and organization to do this. Great job Wilo.

I think that I can speak for myself and my son, Jaedon, that we had a good time. There was some issues with auto drive, but, after all, its a game!!! One thing that I learned is that I can no longer beat my son!!!!! I used to, but it doesn't appear that I can now. He calls us the tortoise and the hare. I think you all know who the tortoise is!!!! Maybe next time, I won't spin and FS Racing (Father Son Racing) will do better.
Thanks again to Wilo and my apologies to anyone that I may have hit, like Royalton in the last race. Can't wait for the next series.

I want to thank Wilo for putting and organizing this event. It takes a fair amount of work and organization to do this. Great job Wilo.

I think that I can speak for myself and my son, Jaedon, that we had a good time. There was some issues with auto drive, but, after all, its a game!!! One thing that I learned is that I can no longer beat my son!!!!! I used to, but it doesn't appear that I can now. He calls us the tortoise and the hare. I think you all know who the tortoise is!!!! Maybe next time, I won't spin and FS Racing (Father Son Racing) will do better.
Thanks again to Wilo and my apologies to anyone that I may have hit, like Royalton in the last race. Can't wait for the next series.
glad you enjoyed it, sign ups for the next series should be up this weekend.

Its all good man, i felt that way too as i had work in the morning too.
Those kind of things just makes me stronger and faster, but still not to the standards of some fast players!!
Never give up!

Back