PORSCHE Super Cup - Powered by Bridgestone Complete - Congratulations TNR_5ZIGEN, Series Champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wilo28
  • 115 comments
  • 9,022 views
So do we think the Thrustmaster is better than the Logitech?
 
Wheel yes, pedals no unless you get the GT edition with conical brake mod...
 
standings.JPG


standings updated
 
it's the only thing that's quiet when racing at 2am :lol:

I forgot you were in the UK haha I can’t play with a controller. I’m 3s behind you with my wheel. Sniff sniff :(
 
As of now there are 14 drivers that have scored points, these drivers have a guaranteed spot Monday. everyone else will be first come-first served.
 
Just curious do you guys have any of your races up on the discovery? I wouldn't mind checking out the skill level..
Would love to join a proper league.
 
Just curious do you guys have any of your races up on the discovery? I wouldn't mind checking out the skill level..
Would love to join a proper league.
Yes sir, I uopload every replay, feel free to jump in the lobby tonight for practice.
 
Yes sir, I uopload every replay, feel free to jump in the lobby tonight for practice.

Cool, I'm west coast so I'll try and get on. Mind if I try and add you to PSN?

Brixwell
 
My onboard


Replay



I'm so in love with this game... looks fun, i'll try and join a practise sess. Some great liveries in there.

Cheers
 
Hi, I have never participated in any type of online racing group outside of the daily races run by GT Sport. I have no idea about logging on how these lobbies work or anything. I gather my PSN is: Cranew1 ( That's what appears everywhere )
What is Race No: ? and Sponsor: ?

How do I then go about logging on at race time and what key things should I do or be aware of. I am in Australia and I see you guys have a race in a couple of hours, I just might be able to make it all going well.....
 
Hi, I have never participated in any type of online racing group outside of the daily races run by GT Sport. I have no idea about logging on how these lobbies work or anything. I gather my PSN is: Cranew1 ( That's what appears everywhere )
What is Race No: ? and Sponsor: ?

How do I then go about logging on at race time and what key things should I do or be aware of. I am in Australia and I see you guys have a race in a couple of hours, I just might be able to make it all going well.....
The race is tomorrow, 24 hrs from the tipping of this message, add me as d I'll let thou know if there's room.
 
The race is tomorrow, 24 hrs from the tipping of this message, add me as d I'll let thou know if there's room.
Will touch base tomorrow. Cheers.
 
Wilo, I won't be racing tonight (Monday, Nov. 27) I just turned on my PS4 and apparently there is a big update (1.06) and it says it's going to take 3 hours!!!!!!! So, that means it won't be done until 11:30p.m. EST. Wish it wasn't so because I love this series and all the fast and polite drivers. Guess that I'll see you on Thursday.
 
Wilo, I won't be racing tonight (Monday, Nov. 27) I just turned on my PS4 and apparently there is a big update (1.06) and it says it's going to take 3 hours!!!!!!! So, that means it won't be done until 11:30p.m. EST. Wish it wasn't so because I love this series and all the fast and polite drivers. Guess that I'll see you on Thursday.
Its only 1.2 gigs, about 5 minutes, try restarting.
 
It now says an hour!!!!! I might make it at the last minute but go ahead and don't wait. I'll just see how it goes. Thanks.
 
I'll try that. Thanks. My ISP speed is slow here. Hopefully see you. Thanks for the tip.
 
Can i join for a race or two ? Like a Michele Pirro (wild card) race for Ducati ? I am going to be slow though since i started playing recently .
 
I'll be fine now. Be on around 15 minutes from now.
 
Back