PORSCHE Super Cup - Powered by Bridgestone Complete - Congratulations TNR_5ZIGEN, Series Champion!

• Thread starter Wilo28
  • 115 comments
standings.JPG

standings updated

As of now there are 14 drivers that have scored points, these drivers have a guaranteed spot Monday. everyone else will be first come-first served.

Just curious do you guys have any of your races up on the discovery? I wouldn't mind checking out the skill level..
Would love to join a proper league.

Hi, I have never participated in any type of online racing group outside of the daily races run by GT Sport. I have no idea about logging on how these lobbies work or anything. I gather my PSN is: Cranew1 ( That's what appears everywhere )
What is Race No: ? and Sponsor: ?

How do I then go about logging on at race time and what key things should I do or be aware of. I am in Australia and I see you guys have a race in a couple of hours, I just might be able to make it all going well.....

Hi, I have never participated in any type of online racing group outside of the daily races run by GT Sport. I have no idea about logging on how these lobbies work or anything. I gather my PSN is: Cranew1 ( That's what appears everywhere )
What is Race No: ? and Sponsor: ?

How do I then go about logging on at race time and what key things should I do or be aware of. I am in Australia and I see you guys have a race in a couple of hours, I just might be able to make it all going well.....
The race is tomorrow, 24 hrs from the tipping of this message, add me as d I'll let thou know if there's room.

Wilo, I won't be racing tonight (Monday, Nov. 27) I just turned on my PS4 and apparently there is a big update (1.06) and it says it's going to take 3 hours!!!!!!! So, that means it won't be done until 11:30p.m. EST. Wish it wasn't so because I love this series and all the fast and polite drivers. Guess that I'll see you on Thursday.

Wilo, I won't be racing tonight (Monday, Nov. 27) I just turned on my PS4 and apparently there is a big update (1.06) and it says it's going to take 3 hours!!!!!!! So, that means it won't be done until 11:30p.m. EST. Wish it wasn't so because I love this series and all the fast and polite drivers. Guess that I'll see you on Thursday.
Its only 1.2 gigs, about 5 minutes, try restarting.

It now says an hour!!!!! I might make it at the last minute but go ahead and don't wait. I'll just see how it goes. Thanks.

Can i join for a race or two ? Like a Michele Pirro (wild card) race for Ducati ? I am going to be slow though since i started playing recently .

Back