Portfolio of CCShaft7- A kind of 2.01 update (Arty Shots) 05/03

• Thread starter CCShaft7
  • 319 comments
Aye, I'm a Schumi fan when I was a kid but yeah, Ayrton Senna was a true legend. I also like the way you pay attention to the NSX's history with that tribute.

Thanks for that uMadson 👍

same goes for your shots. ;)

It shouldn't take to long till you win a competition, with that skilled pictures!👍

ninja edit: woooops, totally forgot your PMC win last week! haha, sorry:scared:

second ninja edit::scared: I feel like an idiot right now. You pulled so much in the last weeks, how the hell could I forget those!? Your green pick-up was outstandin:tup:

lol...:D no problem bmx. I have a couple of wins under my belt now although I'm not going to get complacent cos the level in the comps increases every week and everyone has to be at the top of their game :).

CCShaft7

Well because of some quirk in the rules we can't enter a comp if we are judging same comp that week... booo, nice to win but its difficult to have to sit one out :(. So decided to go trucking around Mt Aso and put the resulting shots up here. These are all PMC standard ie: un-edited. 👍

5787354536_1d881a3dec_z.jpg
5786798051_5c5aa14ccb_z.jpg

5787355162_7bc175a761_z.jpg
5786805353_3a78e0d6da_z.jpg

5786804665_861bb89f06_z.jpg
5787360046_1deab5c478_z.jpg

5786805559_f1c661151e_z.jpg
5786805775_8f35e64758_z.jpg

5787359032_6a703d4bd4_z.jpg
5787358698_ffa453e6ff_z.jpg

5786800479_7b8f191867_z.jpg
5787355484_be04496167_z.jpg

5787359474_35bcdf4295_z.jpg
5787360832_6292be9ed1_z.jpg

Nice tribute CCShaft - great photos as well. Yeah, I remember when he died. Sad day. That must have been pretty difficult for Shumi as well, tailing him when it happened. Great pics though, not to mention the pics of the standard trucks - really well done. I like no. 3 the best - it looks so real! Nice glare off the road, the trees even look real. Wow.

Really great shots there, almost forget that it's a standard! Mt Aso is also a great location for photos too. 👍 :D

Nice tribute CCShaft - great photos as well. Yeah, I remember when he died. Sad day. That must have been pretty difficult for Shumi as well, tailing him when it happened. Great pics though, not to mention the pics of the standard trucks - really well done. I like no. 3 the best - it looks so real! Nice glare off the road, the trees even look real. Wow.

Really great shots there, almost forget that it's a standard! Mt Aso is also a great location for photos too. 👍 :D

Brilliant job on the standard! Positively done 👍

Nice, my favourite is this one

Gotta love those indestructible little fences. :D :lol:

Great work with the standard truck.

Now that is what I call Brilliant Angles to take photos :eek: .Looks like the judge might have won :sly:

A massive :cheers: to you all..... had a immense fun with that RAM, may have to start shooting more 'standards' :D.

@ Grand Prix - those little fences are nothing compared to the chicken wire and ribbon at Toscana :sly:.

I'm digging the RAM pics.

The Challenger shot... you were able to crack a shot like that while I'm having difficulties doing that. :lol:

Nice Challenger pic CC - love the red.

I'm tasting it, and Mmmmmm it tastes gooood!! 👍 :D

I'm digging the RAM pics.

The Challenger shot... you were able to crack a shot like that while I'm having difficulties doing that. :lol:

Cheers guys 👍 its a matter of practice (and a lot of rejected shots) to crack some of these and I have plenty more to achieve get close to a lot of the galleries content I see on here.

CCShaft7

I always find this location a struggle with some of the harsh "hotspots" of lighting and still not satisfied but I think I have gotten the best I could out of this at the present time. Will definitely return there to give it another shot :sly:.

5789769072_757e0ffac6_z.jpg

5789787542_bbb568cc06_z.jpg

5789829624_dc9e43a6d3_z.jpg

5789196809_62240a9354_z.jpg

5792612313_8bea997763_z.jpg

5791304926_586efc6a24_z.jpg

5789287195_0421de95d4_z.jpg

5789249845_5b4da822eb_z.jpg

5793383036_d8cd99cfe5_z.jpg

C & C always appreciated :)

:drool: Absolutely amazing.

The 2nd to the last shot gets my fave. 👍

A fave?...

...Yes, all!!!

:D thank you all .... 👍

My personal favourite is probably the 4th one (prob cos that took the longest time lol).

I wasn't going to do this but another small preview here......although I don't think I'll be updating for a while because I have not finished the photo session for this car/location and real life keeps interrupting :grumpy:

5791309930_3558d65471_z.jpg

Simply amazing job you do with those Abbey photos! :drool: I'm in awe!
And another stunning preview. 👍

Thank you so much 👍👍

Trying to tie up the 908 photos but I have the happy (probably un-enviable... ) task of selecting a poll for the PMC this week and picking a theme for the 2.0 :crazy:

.... woah I got a busy day ahead. Humbled to be in this situation though. :)

Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I also love the shot you put on the artistic photo thread of the Peugeot and the Abby shots on here. I thought I'd make the compliment in your gallery instead of on the thread though. Great pictures CC.

The set of the challenger is great, you took advantage of those head lights! And whats the color of the car? I like it a lot!

not such a big fan of the abbey myself too, the lightning sucks :yuck:
but you've managed to do it quite well, the car looks amazing.... 👍
why don't you try some hdrs? I absolutely love hdrs!

Yes you have/did! :D

I'm also glad you cant enter the PMC week. Really nice shots of the RAM:tup:
and the Dodge....:drool::drool::drool:

Thanks for those compliments bmx 👍

Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I also love the shot you put on the artistic photo thread of the Peugeot and the Abby shots on here. I thought I'd make the compliment in your gallery instead of on the thread though. Great pictures CC.

Really appreciate those thoughts Primus and thanks for taking the time to visit my gallery :)

The set of the challenger is great, you took advantage of those head lights! And whats the color of the car? I like it a lot!

Cheers sar... I'm not too sure the colour but I will PM you when I find out 👍

not such a big fan of the abbey myself too, the lightning sucks :yuck:
but you've managed to do it quite well, the car looks amazing.... 👍
why don't you try some hdrs? I absolutely love hdrs!

Thanks....I've dabbled with HDR but I'm still at the bottom end of the learning curve there and its a time consuming exercise to get the stunning results.

CCShaft7

This is just a show of an enhanced version of my Photoshop competition entry this week, I'm going to stick with just using the cover for that but I thought I would show this one in my gallery. I hope if nothing else it raises a smile or two..... the underlying theme to it is inspired via "Zoolander" with a few loose references and it was so cool to exploit the 1.10 update extras. Just 4 Fun 👍

Click pic for the full size :)

C'ya soon for a bigger update.

Billy Zane: "It's a [drive]-off". Nice homage to Zoolander CCShaft. Great entry - made me laugh with the poses. "I think I'm getting the black lung [B-Spec Bob], cough, cough." :dopey:

Back