gotta love the volvo..

volvobounce.jpg

volvoslide.jpg

volvorally.jpg

mbavaria30s
gotta love the volvo..

Ahahah! :lol:
You even wasted the money for a wing on that thing :D

I absolutely have to see how 'bad mofo' the FIAT Panda would look with a wing on it :sly:

EDIT: I love the first picture, by the way... 👍

The Wizard.

VIPERGTSR01
I am saddened by the fact you call the Skyline a POS :(

Cheer up, VIPERGTSR01 ;) I think the purpose of this thread is just to pick on some 'random-not-too-good-looking' cars. I know people around here like Skylines, but come on, the oldest ones were not exactly sheer beauties :D

Don't take this too seriously, the whole thread is meant for people to laugh at...

EDIT: Also, being Italian, what should I say about the Autobianchi Abarth?! :D That car looks too kick-@ss to be in here, but nobody is complaining about it - well, I am a little, but that's because I am hurt down deep ;)

The Wizard.

Hey Viper... it's nothing serious... this thread's about giving some photo mode love to cars that normally wouldn't get it, or what many would call POSes. Most would call the Vitz a POS, but my tuned pink Vitz from GT3 would smoke a lot of "nice-looking" cars in the game. 👍

Anyway, new pics of... drumroll please... 1968 VW Karmann Ghia and all of it's 44bhp madness 👍

Actually I think this is a really nicely styled car, it's performance capabilties just leave a lot to be desired.

The Karmann Ghia in POS thread :(. I understand that it is slow but is IRL quite desirable.

Maybe we need a 'Classics' thread as like locust said it is unfair to judge a car by it's engine output. Although if it's modern slow and is/was mass produced then by all means put it here.

^ Hey 911... i agree that the Ghia is quite well styled... actually the lines are amazing (i also mentioned that in my pics post); however even by 1968 standard, the engine in that car was grossly underpowered.

phantasm
^ Hey 911... i agree that the Ghia is quite well styled... actually the lines are amazing (i also mentioned that in my pics post); however even by 1968 standard, the engine in that car was grossly underpowered.

That is true it really is a shame that VW never gave it the engine it's looks deserved. there was a recent feature in Volksworld of one with an 3.6L 993 engine in it, 186Mph on autobahn!! :crazy:

motorentransplants.jpg

pic1_rotschwarz_800x600.jpg

From http://www.bader-racing.de/en/gallery.htm#

What's the specs of the fully tuned Abarth? Is there any chart or anything similar that shows all cars in GT4[/noob]

Oh, great images by the way. 👍

the reason why the ghia has so little power is that it was just a rebodied vw beetle. but any how great pictures of the volvo and the flying truck

Nifty looking shot of a Mazda 323 at Grand Valley. The car may be a little pedestrian, but I wouldn't call it a POS. That sucker's got some go in it, even stock.

IMG1021.jpg

Hey, if I've gotta drive this disgusting brownish Isuzu (it's called Cafe au Lait - classy!), I'm gonna make it as hideous as I can. Couldn't afford to lower it properly, so I just cut the springs:

This older Civic looks kinda dated, but it swept the Civic races thanks to the cool wheels:

And this old-timey Midget tore up the 'Ring in under 18 minutes. Barely.

Back