POS Photo Mode Hall of Shame - UPDATED MAR 2 - VW Karmann Ghia

• Thread starter phantasm
  • 80 comments
Here is my POS, since this pic I slapped a big white wing on it and some white rims too, now the whole car is ice white... Perfect for blazing through Chamonix...

IMG0028.jpg

IMG0026.jpg

Hehe great thread!!

I actually like this car but its the closest thing to a 5hitter I got in my collection.

This kinda pic is just all wrong for this kinda car...:P

HAHAHA
I laugh whenever I see that 3 wheel Midget. Looks like a boat with the trailer built into it or something. Nice shots VR6GTI72 👍

-=Wolf=-
GT4%20015.jpg

Great car IRL. We put well over 100,000 miles on a 1980 Civic 1500 hatchback. Dependable, goes like crazy in the snow.

i remember the '72 civic hatchback my dad had when i was little. it had over 350,000 miles on it when we got rid of it and it still ran good. all original. i think we rebuilt the carb just once.

POS: and you have to drive it. I've driven a go-kart with more power than this thing... sounds like a chainsaw most of the time.

And when you've finished 3 tedious laps of Tsukuba, you get this as your prize:

RenesisEvo
POS: and you have to drive it. I've driven a go-kart with more power than this thing... sounds like a chainsaw most of the time.

And when you've finished 3 tedious laps of Tsukuba, you get this as your prize:

my blue 360 spend 2 mins in my garage :P

as did my peach 2CV

And no, just because the Cappuccino is ridiculously good in Initial D, it doesn't make it good in real life :P

Back