Possible Damage & Weather preview @ E3 for GT5P

• Thread starter Oner
  • 248 comments
I don't even think there was a clear winner between M$, Nintendo and Sony this year. They were all horribly boring and lame. The future of gaming looks more to be about downloading movies and social networks than actual games! :ouch:

I'm sure I'm not the only one who didn't expect GT5:P coverage during this presentation. It's a really high-level discussion; this doesn't mean that no GT5:P-related information will come out at E3.

The rest of the presentation had some interesting stuff. There is no reason for crying. Man up or something.

Now I'm going to night school with a M-4 and mowin everyone down...*j/k*...Soo..anybody up for some online racing?..=D

Man was that press conference disappointing. I'd have to say Microsoft had the best one. Sony's conference wasn't much better than even Nintendo's press conference.

MS' conference wasn't all that good either.

All they showed were casual "family games", Singstar ripoff and so on.

But they showed TEH game. That's all.

MS' conference wasn't all that good either.

All they showed were casual "family games", Singstar ripoff and so on.

But they showed TEH game. That's all.

Honestly, all 3 conferences were horrifically bad. I fear for the future of the gaming industry.

Honestly, all 3 conferences were horrifically bad. I fear for the future of the gaming industry.

I'm not fearing the future of gaming....I just don't understand why E3 decided to "tone down" the show and make it so small. TGS is looking better and better every year.

Lol, the real waiting simulator...

To bad they manage to be almost perfect in that area :(

E3 still has 2 more days left....but it does look to be GT5P update-less, though hopefully not.

well for one i wont be getting the pay per view gt-tv option. I have almost every single BMI espisode and they are great if you want to see some cool car testing and informaton, but if someone doesnt have them it might be warranted to buy the service. that being said it's not a terrible option for those who are not obsessed by anything automotive, or maybe they are hehehe. Anyway i WAS expecting at least some kind of GT5 news and was a bit let down by only seeing the GT-TV option. Last years E3 was hyping up gt5:P and i would suppose that the following year would shed some more light on gt5....but oh well.....

Back