Possible new car screenshot (Lexus RX SUV?)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Overclocked412
  • 32 comments
  • 1,617 views
Messages
388
LEXUS%20RX%20REAR%203.jpg


hmm.jpg


:) just a observation. looks familar but not sure what it is. Looks SUV-ish, for sure.
 
Look's more like Chrysler Pacifica to me.
 
Looks too much like a fuzzy white blob to me. But, chances are your resolution is better than mine, so more power to ya'.
 
Save the pic to your PC and zoom in, and well the blob looks like almost any car without a boot.
 
sUn
Look's more like Chrysler Pacifica to me.
It couldn't be. The rear tail lights are a lot more complex than that. The RX models have always had those kind of tail lights, the Chrysler Pacifica's lights are a bit more slanted, but it could be it... :sly:
 
Here it is blown up in size. It's definitely not an RX.
 
If anything its a Vibe. white is the first color u get when u select it.
 
I don't think it looks like a Crossfire, it could very well be a Vibe as far as I'm concerned because I haven't compared a pic of one.
 
Come to think of it, I remember hearing that the Vibe will be in GT4 (I like the Toyota Matrix better, but only by a slight or moderate margin). I've thought the Pontiac Vibe was a hatchback that can't decide on being a SUV or a hatchback. Of course, if the Vibe was bigger and more capable, it would at least be a better-looking SUV than the "Ass-tek."

So Dr. Watson... looks like this case is closed.
 
It looks a bit like a grassy knoll, and is that a rifle I can see sticking out :lol:
 
Looks to me like a white box on some guys computer screen.
 
I think your right john its deffinatly the vibe
 

Attachments

  • 99.jpg
    99.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 42
Sorry Cobra, the link didn't work.

My guess, Porsche Cayenne Turbo:
porsche_ct_2.jpg


attachment.php
 
Looks like a Vibe to me. I also saw a picture of a new Mini Cooper 👍 Im glad its in there. I know you guys already knew that.
 
All I know, is that the white car on the first post is a RX300 from Lexus. It could be a Toyota Harrier, but the headlights are far enough on the hood. So that first post is a Lexus RX300. The in-game... no idea.
 
The Vanishing Boy
Sorry Cobra, the link didn't work.

My guess, Porsche Cayenne Turbo:
porsche_ct_2.jpg


attachment.php
Don't forget, VW is also in, and it might be the Tourage.
 
The Vanishing Boy
Sorry Cobra, the link didn't work.

My guess, Porsche Cayenne Turbo:
porsche_ct_2.jpg


attachment.php
I'd also wager that that's a Cayenne :D

The car in question doesn't quite look like a Vibe to me, it looks too tall and too SUV llike.
 
Ev0
I'd also wager that that's a Cayenne :D

The car in question doesn't quite look like a Vibe to me, it looks too tall and too SUV llike.
But since the VW's Toureag is built on the same chassis, it could be the the Toureag.
 
It's a Vibe, The first color it shows up as is White according to the screen shots and the videos. I was the first to say in this thread aswell.

It's not a Cayenne. They do not come in white. You can also see that the bumper is grey, like Vibes.

Evo, from that angle a corvette would look tall, you must also consider the height of the Vibe is about 59 inches and the car is very short. its going to look tall.
 
Um, the Touareg has a wider tail lamps compared to the Cayenne.

VW%20Touareg%2004.jpg


If that a Pontiac Vibe/Toyota Voltz, it won't be as bulky looking on the screen.

2004 model
1.jpg


2003 model
026210-T.jpg


Toyota Voltz
toyota_voltz_9213.jpg


This is original speculation:
Lexus RX300/Toyota Harrier
025665-E.jpg


You guys judge the difference. :)
 
Back