Dave A TreVoR fan for life Moderator Messages 30,471 Cuddington, Cheshire Messages JDA1982 Aug 6, 2004 #31 It's a Vibe, the lights and bumper are spot on to the vibe's
The Vanishing Boy Premium Messages 8,978 Quezon City, Philippines & Las Vegas, NV Messages GTP_VanishingBoy Messages Vanishing Boy Aug 6, 2004 #32 L4E->I've finally realising that, because I've noticed the upper-lefthand corner of the screen does symoblizes the Ponitac logo. Although it has a dark background: I think thats solves it.
L4E->I've finally realising that, because I've noticed the upper-lefthand corner of the screen does symoblizes the Ponitac logo. Although it has a dark background: I think thats solves it.
TriplePlay Messages 660 Aug 7, 2004 #33 Cobra -- nice link. Inside the PD studio!!! They got some killer setups there...I still love mine though
Cobra -- nice link. Inside the PD studio!!! They got some killer setups there...I still love mine though