Possible to backup gamesave?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nitrius
  • 2 comments
  • 484 views
Messages
145
Messages
NitriusX
Messages
NitriusX
Have read about people getting their game save corrupted, am wondering if its possible to backup the gamesave? I know that under save data in the XMB i can copy the gamesave, maybe then put it on a usb stick, would that work?
 
Save data is locked and cannot be backed up.

Which is f'ing stupid! People will put hundreds of hours into the game only to have their ps3 fail or the save file will become corrupted and will lose everything all because PD won't allow you to backup your shi*...why did they do this? Because they don't wan't people downloading 100% save games.

I could'n't care less if some person wants to download the completed game because it doesn't affect me at all, what does affect me is the potential of losing all of my progress for some idiot reason.

PD, I like your game, but you are so dumb for doing this.
 
Back