Post a Pic of Your Dirty Car

• Thread starter Joey D
  • 85 comments
IMG_20130806_122715_zps32b9c441.jpg

This car is amazing in the snow. I've had all types of vehicles in my life and this one although not the most expensive or fastest, always brings me home no matter what the conditions.

That's how a truck should be used 👍

The body flex is a good thing, new ones barely flex and it's bad for them.
Should be used... Except that my last off road excursion turned into a 1/4 mile uphill of sugar sand with tight curves and a bunch of whoops in the ground. Damages were minimal, but it put most of my almost worn out parts past their prime. Passenger upper ball joint and outer tie rod are now fubar'd about to fall out, U-joints are shot, and what was left of my front shocks is now worthless.

On the plus side, hitting a trail like that at 20mph and not letting off the gas was a great feeling!

Not the worst it's ever been, but driving 400 miles a week will do this and do it quickly.

Attachments

• dirty sonic.jpg
    dirty sonic.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 6
Someone wrote poop on my car and I wasnt even mad. I giggled. Because Im still a child.

TBH I would be pretty livid not for the word but for the fact they just scratched into your trunks paint with all the dirt. I would have been equally as mad if it said "This Car Is Awesome"

That pose looks so unnatural. Mainly because I was trying my hardest not to touch the car. :lol:

Well maybe if someone didn't get it so dirty they wouldn't have to hover hand it later.:P

Being in the vicinity of others driving automatically makes you 15 percent responsible for any and all mud.

Back