Post a pic of your pet(s)!!

• Thread starter BlackZ28
  • 2,683 comments
Afraid not. There's a few of her on my insta page though.

Meanwhile, here she is sleeping on underwear. Because apparently that's not stupid.
IMG_20190812_195540.jpg

If I had to choose a cat, this would be my very, very first choice.

A complete black cat

iu

Don't ask me why but I really, really like complete black cats. Reminds me of a Black Panther, one of my favourite animals.

Don't ask me why but I really, really like complete black cats. Reminds me of a Black Panther, one of my favourite animals.

Our house cat, is all black and named bagheera, apparently after the Panther in jungle book...

He's circling at the moment, hoping to distract me from GTS so I'll feed him...

IMG_20190904_222043.jpg

He's been quite ill recently, a number of bits have him have been shaven to allow for scans and drips to be put in. It's become clear that the guy who took bags to the shelter very much lied about his reasons for giving the cat up... Too many work hours my arse, more likely the prospect of lifetime tablets and injections.

Prospective date asked me why I wake up at 4am in the morning. This was my response:
View attachment 860271
One half of my pair of furry alarm clocks.
My little guy wakes up at 5AM every morning with me. He’s learned to sleep when I sleep and wake up when I do too. Works well sometimes if my phone dies actually, just not so much on the weekends lol

ECFCD76A-D01B-4055-AE6E-EDBFFC44981C.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back