Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,455 comments
Here's a random example. "XB2" was completely unavailable.
belgia.png

I feel your pain, I also had to roll around on the doughnut for a while.

What tires do you run on that?
Michellin Primacy HP, I was looking into upgrading all of them as soon as the tread was worn down, but the other three are still good enough that I couldn't justify a whole new set.

RJS
Is it the 1.6 or 1.9 GTi?

1.9. It's a "phase 1.5" so it means it has the nicer shape interior. Awesome on the right road, which is to say not a motorway, which is where it has been used an awful lot recently..

@Crash - how the hell did it slip my attention you got an M5? :confused:

Anyhow...

M3

You were probably too busy telling people how they are wrong in all the parts of this forum that I don't post in. :lol:

Lovely colors in your photo of your M3. 👍

RJS
I don't know if this is the right place, but how to the plates in the US works? I had some doubts about it before, but I'll like to know how it really works

License plates are generally issued by each individual state rather than by the national government. Stickers are issued to show that the registration is current and that it met any required tests and inspections at the time of re-registration, though different states will have different levels and types of tests and inspections during registration.

See this article for more information.

--

Dirrty

IMG_0674.JPG

IMG_0681.JPG

Qe72bDQ.jpg

After a 500Km drive yesterday (mostly at night), today I took my Mondeo for a face wash, in order to get rid of the festival of dead insects that was going on in its front.

Good to see another Mondeo on the forum. Not enough likes for this! :D

@JrDarknes

Thanks!

Nice job rolling those fenders. :rolleyes:

The black marks are actually where the previous owner had weather stripping. I did not have anything to remove it with at the house last night. My fenders are smooth, I took my time because I have seen everyone eelse's mess ups.

And thanks to the rest of you! My phone is acting up and I did not notice your comments!

Back