Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,443 comments
22944588059_8004f0d8a7_h.jpg

Heym

Is that a "spinnywhoosh" sticker? I autocross with the guy ( Scotty ) that runs that.
It is, haha. ;) I've seen him around on facebook and stuff and saw his car at a car show last month. I got a shirt from him and got the sticker for free, and since he does a lot Miata-wise, I figured why not put it on. Plus I plan on getting more things from him in the future once my car is how I want it to be.

It is, haha. ;) I've seen him around on facebook and stuff and saw his car at a car show last month. I got a shirt from him and got the sticker for free, and since he does a lot Miata-wise, I figured why not put it on. Plus I plan on getting more things from him in the future once my car is how I want it to be.
Cool!
He is very active in the miata/car community around here.

@jjaisli Never knew its name BUT if that's Shepherds Lake area (And Ringwood is), then YES it is! I'm about 45 minutes from there, and take the Hot Rod up there once in a while....

👍:D Hah! Name that place prize winner. Yeah, I used to live in Ringwood about 10 years ago. That whole complex up there, Shepherd's Lake, Skylands Manor, the Ringwood Botanical Gardens. Very pretty.

;)👍 Great roads up there for the Hot Rod, I drag my mates up there and take over every now and then.... doign cruises n stuff.... We call them Miata "Parades" LOL

20151204_223311_Richtone(HDR).png

The U-Boat gettin a refill :lol: Made 254.9 km and the tank was half empty... so I think I burned around 22L/100km. Oops. :dunce: (11.2 MPG) Average A8L gets around 16.5 or 18 *combined*. Which worries me.. as I only rev it up to 2k RPM on the streets, and 3, 3.5k RPM on the highway to merge and then cruise at 1800k RPM whether I'm on the highway or streets.

Was thinking of some German names for the car... if it was black, Kass would have been perfect.

I was thinking of Kasimir or Kyland, Burhardt or Ottokar... I need some help...

💡

@Luminis ! Any ideas? It's a bit hard with this one as it's an Audi, and it's an A8... something that conveys authority.

EDIT

I think I might go with Audrick, the Audi... :lol:

Last edited:
View attachment 488473

The U-Boat gettin a refill :lol: Made 254.9 km and the tank was half empty... so I think I burned around 40L/100km. Oops. :dunce:

Was thinking of some German names for the car... if it was black, Kass would have been perfect.

I was thinking of Kasimir or Kyland, Burhardt or Ottokar... I need some help...

💡

@Luminis ! Any ideas? It's a bit hard with this one as it's an Audi, and it's an A8... something that conveys authority.
Abelard?

That CF Hood fits well on the RSX. 👍

Thanks. From a design standpoint, it was actually styled specifically for the DC5 RSX/Integra, by Mugen. However, mine is a crappy replica from Carbon Creations. It physically fits poorly and has a couple spots of loose weave. The plan is to replace it with another brand (Seibon/VIS), then after I get the rear lip and sideskirts I want, all my aesthetic add-ons are getting painted for a cleaner look.

"Photoshoot" at Minute Maid Park

<.< >.> i may have snuck under a guard and went into a parking lot that was technically locked
IMG_2774.JPG

IMG_2776.JPG

IMG_2778.JPG

I guess you could say my car is... out in right field HAHAHAA also I got stuck behind some 18 wheelers and yep that 1 1/2 hours of washing went poop
IMG_2780.JPG

Back