Post a pic of your real car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,865 comments
  • 1,578,979 views
20160716_170925.jpg
20160716_170714.jpg


My current car is the latest in an ever-growing list of Audis. A8 3.0 TDI quattro Executive.
It gets me from A to B in some comfort.
 
All these tailgaters grouping on in here...
 
Hope I'm on that Audi list haha. Been loving my A4 so far. Just wish I had @Ibonibo painting skills. Needs a respray =(.

Eventually want rs4 wheels and BC coilovers.

View attachment 585544
I have heard great things about those coilovers. I have KW on mine though but I was also considering the BC racing when I was coilover shopping.
 
Audrick is developing pink eye :guilty:

20160914_232401.jpg



Xenon headlights driver side is failing. Right now it turns pink/purple, and then it will turn bright blue for a few days and then burn out.
 
Haters gonna hate :cool:
 
Off to the WEC race in Texas! Going to do a parade lap of the track! View attachment 585545
Which regions of Texas are you driving through? When you're heading back up north, maybe go through Amarillo. That's where the Cadillac Ranch is. Also the Chaparral museum in Midland but that's kinda far West.
 
Which regions of Texas are you driving through? When you're heading back up north, maybe go through Amarillo. That's where the Cadillac Ranch is. Also the Chaparral museum in Midland but that's kinda far West.
Won't be going through there, but I've been there a few times before.
 
That's what I thought you'd say, those are B5 RS4 wheels, very popular on these Audis. I had them on mine, they were replicas and not the correct size even, but I liked them.

4504164200_f7bc6fa73e_o.jpg
Yea I'm pretty sure I'm getting Reps as well. What suspension were you on right here? Exactly what I'm trying to achieve, looks really nice.
 
Yea I'm pretty sure I'm getting Reps as well. What suspension were you on right here? Exactly what I'm trying to achieve, looks really nice.
H&R Sport springs. I believe the real deal RS4 wheels are expensive and hard to find anyways. Reps were very cheap.
 
20160917_161240.jpg

20160917_161255.jpg

20160917_161316.jpg

This is my 1992 Buick Skylark GS Coupe. Got it yesterday for $900. This particular car is one of the few Fisher Body sunroof cars, and even still has the original sunroof storage bag as well. All in all, especially for its age, it's pretty sound both structurally and mechanically, and I'm quite chuffed with it if I do say so myself.
 
Does it have the V6? If so be prepared for the lack of engine bay room.
 
f7QNa5n.jpg


d8VZPw5.jpg


QcemlDG.jpg




I bought a gussied up camry. Or avalon. Or something. Sold 2013 mustang. Bought a 2009 ES350 with all options except the panoramic sunroof. Pocketed a lot of money. Fun car incoming as well. Solid comfy daily. Check. Lulzy cool RHD sports car soon to come :D
 
Last edited:
Does it have the V6? If so be prepared for the lack of engine bay room.
Yessir. I'm not really worried about it personally though, because it's not like the thing is due for any major engine work anytime soon.
 
Back