Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,439 comments
I've always loved the looks of the Challenger. Loved it even more when they updated the rear tailights.

Plus Plum Crazy is my favourite MOPAR colour, even if it isn't exactly like the original.

I've driven it many times over the years. and it definitely feels weird. I don't like that it "simulates" a manual transmission.

As for the Hellcat, yea :D

You can change how quick/harsh the car shifts through the gears, however there is no in between; it's either lackadaisical and sluggish or head-slammingly quick.

We still have to figure out what the car has. I'm sure it's got a chip or something, it doesn't feel like stock M3s. Or at least the others I've driven.

It's a pain in the neck I know. All heads turn to the middle of the parking lot to hear you revving it out just to move 3 feet.
I'm just going to leave this here
IMG_0532.PNG

:D

IMG_4618.JPG Thought I'd snap a pic while my 2 boys napped in the back and my wife did some grocery shopping :D
I've really enjoyed the car, not the fanciest, but I sure like it!
2015 Kia Optima LX. We call it "the white Goat"

Work hard as in literally get a job? If so then I guess I have to wait until 4-5 years later when I finally get a degree at university since working at age 18 is quite unpopular thing over here and most payouts will probably sucks anyways. I could instead claim to the government that i'm unemployed and not students (loophole I know) since i'll probably get more money than actual work but still...pretty hard.
Sometimes, that's what it takes. My Z06 took 5 years of work to finally accomplish purchase.

I know it's not a car, but I've seen motorbikes here, so I'll post my four wheeler here too :)

Went and painted the rims and racks a flat black color and it turned out good. I got some pics of before, in the process, and after.

IMG_20170617_144020151.jpg
IMG_20170617_144026658.jpg
IMG_20170617_144034767.jpg
IMG_20170617_154555079.jpg
IMG_20170617_172744334_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170617_154559254_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170617_183246875.jpg
IMG_20170617_183256838.jpg
IMG_20170617_183305477.jpg

It ain't prefect, but it'll do 👍

The yellow cables remind me of bosozoku exhausts or rear wings. Looks great but must be hard to keep clean being black.

It's not nearly as big of a PITA now that I don't drive it several hundred miles a week, but it's still amazing how after just a few days and some occasional use, it attracts so much dust. It doesn't help that I live in a dusty area too.

It's not nearly as big of a PITA now that I don't drive it several hundred miles a week, but it's still amazing how after just a few days and some occasional use, it attracts so much dust. It doesn't help that I live in a dusty area too.
Mine attracts dust just sitting in the garage.....

I apologise if i had to bring this up again but I had to address all the crap I have said before.
Don't go throwing yourself off a building again.

Look, dude. I've been in that kind of mindset before and almost destroyed my future because of it. It really isn't worth listening to that kind of negative voice...Try to find the positives in your life. Like...You're still alive, for starters. You bring to GTP a unique perspective that I don't think many other people appreciate (Middle East resident, bisexual, living in a war-torn region...I personally want to learn more about what life is like over there). And no matter how small or worthless you think you are, you are still worth something to the rest of us on GTPlanet. I mean, I enjoy reading your posts over in the Anime thread for one thing.

I really can't think of much else to say because I don't know you well enough, and that frustrates me because I want to help you.
Well...why would my "unique perspective" matters? It's not like I gonna go to UN or be a representative of something that plenty of people tend to have little info about or even care about.

And I never expected to hear anyone enjoys my anime posts.

This, again?

Can you stop pulling yourself down in topics like these? Not only does it bring the mood down, it just makes it feel like a massive ass pity party on top of it.

People here are trying to give you freaking advice.

Don't repel it off by pulling down the entire thread with you.

We're not trying to make you look bad, but the fact that you're doing this just makes it all the more aggravating for the lot of us.
You say:

Look at the replies you are currently getting from people.

How are you being ignored?

How are you being looked down upon?

As others have said before, people are trying to help you. You're currently creating an unnecessary elephant in the room by bringing this up.

I get that the matter that is being discussed here is very sensitive, but this isn't exactly the thread for such a case.
I said in the orignal post that I was jealous in a non serious way due to how other members and their cars also are much more interesting in mine and that I wished if I could own something better. I wasn't really complaining and I do enjoy reading this thread and the discussion going on.

The problem was when members thought that my attitude was "harsh" and that there's no way I could get anything near them with that so I got a bit pissed off and had to reply. I know it's my fault but I didn't want others to take the wrong impression of me.

I didn't understood why members rejects the idea of owning something cheap but "sporty" at the age of 20 or 21. That's what I got from people telling me to study and work until 5-10 years just to get something as cheap as an average old 4 door saloon, both in this thread and on status before.

As for saying "people looking down on me", well...why else would people who used to be nice with me suddenly turned against me. I'm always seen as the wrong guy here no matter what.
That's all really.
Sometimes, that's what it takes. My Z06 took 5 years of work to finally accomplish purchase.
Except I don't want to buy anything near that car's money range. Yeah my dream car isn't that fancy or anything to talk about really. Just something that would makes me happy and proud to own.

-----
So I know this is not my car nor I'll probably own it but me along with some of my family are considering rebuilding a car to its working condition and then sell it for sake of getting rid of space and having some money.

Apart from that, nothing new really.

Well...why would my "unique perspective" matters? It's not like I gonna go to UN or be a representative of something that plenty of people tend to have little info about or even care about.

And I never expected to hear anyone enjoys my anime posts.
Can you just post a picture of your RAV4 (I think) then? Let's keep the thread on topic.

Except I don't want to buy anything near that car's money range. Yeah my dream car isn't that fancy or anything to talk about really. Just something that would makes me happy and proud to own.
That wasn't really my point.... If there's something you really want, sometimes it takes a few years to achieve it. That's the harsh reality of life.

That wasn't really my point.... If there's something you really want, sometimes it takes a few years to achieve it. That's the harsh reality of life.
If I wanna buy something that I wanted to buy and could afford it then what's stopping me for doing so? It doesn't matter if it was a Full time job or simply saved my earned money thanks to the help from my family.

Can you just post a picture of your RAV4 (I think) then? Let's keep the thread on topic.
I can't use it right now because I just applied for my driving license right now and gonna start my driving lesson at the end of this month that's last 2-3 months.

That and I don't like taking images of my car near my home due to how awful the environment are.

One day I'll quit procrastinating and do something about my dilapidated grille...

35269778821_4139ef9fd2_h.jpg

On the upside, the rest of the car looks very presentable because I finally had it detailed

34589923413_61af1d6af3_h.jpg
Black is a terrible color to own. That's why I wanted a silver, grey, or even a brown LS over black.

Then I take a look at it when it's clean. I get over it.

Latest Posts

Back