Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,443 comments
That's quite expensive...... That's cute, good one guys. We pay anywhere from $600NZD to $2500NZD so about $512CAD to $2135CAD and $370USD to $1530USD as it stands today.
For a full registration I had to pay $600 CAD for my Audi in Quebec. :/

Buuuuuut full coverage insurance for my Audi is now a mere $50 :D

20200522_090216.jpg Today it's 17 birthday and it's still drive and feel like new car. And those rear lights get me every time.

For a full registration I had to pay $600 CAD for my Audi in Quebec. :/

Buuuuuut full coverage insurance for my Audi is now a mere $50 :D
This is to purchase a personalised plate. An optional cost to own the rights to that combination of letters and/or numbers. Registration or licensing is a different cost. Depending on the vehicle it's around $110NZD for a basic car right now for a year of licensing. We call it rego even though technically it's not registration. That's getting the car on the road for the first time, not the annual fee to be allowed to use it on the road.

Was going through my catalog, looking for images to edit. Came across this oldie and gave it a re-edit.

This was on our way to the IMSA GT3 CUP at the Canadian Tire Motorsport Park. Saw another GT3 series that competed that day as well, all I remember is the entire field getting absolutely dominated by the Cadillac CTS-Vs.

I'm sitting in my friend's E46 M3, while our fathers are in my A8L. Had a lot of fun on the way there :lol:

Also Flickr has gone to 🤬 ever since they've been under new management. Shame, really.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back