Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,443 comments
Washed my modified work van recenty. Poor thing needed it!

20.JPG

My little nugget, a 2002 Daihatsu Cuore/Mira. A pic from last winter in the snow. It's nothing crazy, but it's the perfect first car, cheap, fun to drive and surprisingly eager to go. Used to be fully red, but found a rare bumper kit on a scrapyard and decided to make it two-tone. Been driving it daily for over 2 years now and never had any issues, except I lost a wheel once when driving, but that was a human error lol

Attachments

• 94c54932-1d67-469f-ba6c-079f785bd721.jpeg
    94c54932-1d67-469f-ba6c-079f785bd721.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 18
Beautiful! For me the E90 3er is the last line I'd like to own myself, the ones after it just became too large and have too many smaller turbocharged engines. I know, I know, I'm old-fashioned, boomer if you like, but still :)
Well, this is a 320si, if you're ever thinking about owning one yourself, let me know, so I can talk you out of it :D :D :D I do love it though.

Last edited:
Well, this is a 320si, if you're ever thinking about owning one yourself, let me know, so I can talk you out of it :D :D :D I do love it though.
No need to :) If I'd buy a 3 series, it would be from the E30-E36-E46-E90 lines but for now I have given up on them and turned my attention to 'Murrican V8s for my future second/fun car, seems more accessible altogether. I'm now more concerned about my upcoming lease end and whether I can get the car I want next April.

Last edited:
Yes I know the boat needs to be cleaned, sat in the Charles river all summer and the stains still on it are the result of the strongest cleaner at Home Depot and a few hours of scrubbing /pressure washing

EA6CBAA6-2675-44C7-AC17-521505FD23BC.jpeg

Last edited:
This is one of all car's I ever owned.It's with the camper-tent from amc for the Hornet Hatchback.
lindblom.jpg

Nowadays i can't drive because of glaukoma meaning that i might be blind.So the swedish dmv recalled my driver license.The photo is taken at an Swedish/Norwegian car show for Rambler's and Amc's.Not far from the norwegian border here in sweden.

Last edited:
Given that my garage isn’t climate controlled and working on vehicles when you can die of heatstroke is no fun, I got a renewed interest in working on the c10 now that temps are cooling off a bit from summer. I started tearing the old rotten wood off the bed to eventually take the whole bed off. Once temps get too cold for driveway work I’ll be moving it into the homemade plywood shack with the woodstove and working on it in there. Hope to have the bed all the way off within the next few weeksView attachment 1082053View attachment 1082054View attachment 1082055View attachment 1082056View attachment 1082057
Look's like a stepside c10.Is it from late 60 to early 70's? Just a q from a swede

This is one of all car's I ever owned.It's with the camper-tent from amc for the Hornet Hatchback.View attachment 1088372

Nowadays i can't drive because of glaukoma meaning that i might be blind.So the swedish dmv recalled my driver license.The photo is taken at an Swedish/Norwegian car show for Rambler's and Amc's.Not far from the norwegian border here in sweden.
for a split second I thought this was a Plymouth Roadrunner with a ridiculous cover for the wing lol

Back