Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,443 comments
Eh, why not. This is my Pontiac G6 Sedan. I've had this car for about eight to nine months now and just got around to showing it. I love it and I do my best to take care of it. These are the only pictures I have of my car.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

My favourite day of the week - Old School Friday. I pop into my 80s retro outfit, retro cap, bust out the cassettes, grab the GTV6 keys and travel back in time ...

2.5 V6 best sound of the early to mid eighties 👍.

Looks like its been well love'd.

Don't have a good one of mine yet, brother in law came over last night and tried to get some pics of our cars together but mine is quite dark so his stole the limelight. (His is the BMW)

Attachments

• 20151031_203146.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 25
  • 20151031_203049.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 21
  • 20151031_203010.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 19
And now it's light enough for mine. Needs a few things doing. Alloys need a touch up, rear left light needs screwing in properly, needs a radio inside to hook up to the boot mounted 6 cd changer, new lambda sensor and new brake pads. All of which it's getting on Wednesday.
20151101_082845.jpg
20151101_082855.jpg
20151101_082913.jpg
20151101_083437.jpg

Isn't that plate illegal?
No idea, it only came with a rear UK one so I have ordered a front one as well which will go on when it arrives. As I feel they are probably not legal.

Yes, those plates as they are with the blue EU stripe and "D" on it would make them illegal. After either removing the blue EU stripe or replacing the "D" with "GB", the font of the plate itself, you'll have to check the specific rules as set out by the UK government, and available on their website. You can Google or Wiki it and there are other sites with the same info as well.

We have to have the correct font in the UK.

Yes, those plates as they are with the blue EU stripe and "D" on it would make them illegal. After either removing the blue EU stripe or replacing the "D" with "GB", the font of the plate itself, you'll have to check the specific rules as set out by the UK government, and available on their website. You can Google or Wiki it and there are other sites with the same info as well.

All of this, car is off the road anyway until Wednesday for its minor work so my new plates should arrive in good time for that.

Back