Post a pic of your real car

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 15,443 comments
You just gotta love those small "Slow-but-feels-fast" cars. My 3 is the opposite...It can go like hell but it feels about on par, speed wise, until you get past 100 kmh. After that it feels a tad slow.
Have you ever had the windows open going that fast?

No. I've only had the 3 for two weeks now. :lol:
Nice. Congrats on the new car, I got my truck about the same time. when I had my mustang gt, I was going about 120 mph and had the windows open, pretty insane, very loud wind lol.

Nice. Congrats on the new car, I got my truck about the same time. when I had my mustang gt, I was going about 120 mph and had the windows open, pretty insane, very loud wind lol.
I mentioned buying the car a few pages ago, haha. But...I do want to take the 3 out to the track because Zoom-Zoom.

Aside: I've been getting between 36-43 MPG on my work commute (16 miles).

I mentioned buying the car a few pages ago, haha. But...I do want to take the 3 out to the track because Zoom-Zoom.

Aside: I've been getting between 36-43 MPG on my work commute (16 miles).
oh lol. I always wanted to take my two previous owned cars to the track but never got around to it. Honestly I don't think Ive owned a car that had no more than 20 mpg lmao. I'm a sucker for big engines mainly V8's lol. Love the roar of the V8's.

oh lol. I always wanted to take my two previous owned cars to the track but never got around to it. Honestly I don't think Ive owned a car that had no more than 20 mpg lmao. I'm a sucker for big engines mainly V8's lol. Love the roar of the V8's.
My last car was like that - V6 Impala (piece of poop car) that got me 22 mpg on a good day. Roared like a madman when you put the foot down. Loved it!

You just gotta love those small "Slow-but-feels-fast" cars. My 3 is the opposite...It can go like hell but it feels about on par, speed wise, until you get past 100 kmh. After that it feels a tad slow.

I kinda wish my car felt like this.. the very first day I got on the highway and got it up to 200 thinking I was going 110 km/h. Dad was shocked as well because on his first drive he got up to 220 :lol:

iSrfklh.jpg

Platform. Slow & boring. I've driven an AP1 and owned an AP2. I don't like the electic steering, the chassis had flex in it, the engine always left me wanting more, and it was hard to hold a conversation while driving because there's a lot of road noise. It's a fun car though, I just like a little more luxury in my daily drivers and a little more personality in my weekend cars. That being said the transmission was so much fun to bang through and heel and toe was second nature. Which was good because you basically always have to beat the hell out of it to keep up with traffic.

Why is that? Just out of curiosity. I can understand, the engine characteristics are a bit unusual
Platform. Slow & boring. I've driven an AP1 and owned an AP2. I don't like the electic steering, the chassis had flex in it, the engine always left me wanting more, and it was hard to hold a conversation while driving because there's a lot of road noise. It's a fun car though, I just like a little more luxury in my daily drivers and a little more personality in my weekend cars. That being said the transmission was so much fun to bang through and heel and toe was second nature. Which was good because you basically always have to beat the hell out of it to keep up with traffic.

You're a tad late, twodogs.

Back