Post a picture of you AND your girlfriend

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mopar Muscle
  • 731 comments
  • 77,436 views
Sorry, but I don't have a girlfriend yet :(. But good thread anyway.
 
hmmm... I'd probably shed some pounds through all that... that's a lot of work :p

I've put about 25 kilos since I got married too, so we're on the same boat :D

That'll be the contentness of marriage for you!! :)
 
Let me show you mine ... been together for 4 years with solid relationship 👍

 
Franz, you should post a picture of you and your girlfriend in 1 picture, not only your girlfriend.
Although you're way more credible than CNG, the rules are the same ;)
 
I have a girlfriend, but she lost her digital camera... so no pictures for a long time.. well I do have a class picture, but that makes her look really scary... :scared:
 
I knew I'd get flamed...


Well you'll all see..
 
In any case, I've noticed that I have no pictures of me and my girlfriend. I should fix that.
 
Okay.. I knew someone wouldn't believe me, then.

But why wouldn't it be perfectly reasonable for me to have a girlfriend?
 
Okay.. I knew someone wouldn't believe me, then.

But why wouldn't it be perfectly reasonable for me to have a girlfriend?
What are you talking about? I believe you. I was joking. Post 371 was an actual observation that had nothing to do with you.
 
n38505333_31110358_9180.jpg


Me and my girlfriend Kate.
 
Joey, didn't you post that same picture like 10 pages back?
 
memylittlewelshieqm0.jpg


Me and my girlfriend :) I'm on the left, by the way.








(I'm allowed to say that because he knows he's all man :O)
 
Joey, didn't you post that same picture like 10 pages back?

I don't think so, it only shows I've posted in this thread once.
 
hmmm... maybe it was in the pics of yourself... I'm almost sure I've seen the pic you posted before... no probs either way
 
Sorry, no pics of my girlfriend, just the two ladies in my life:

us-hhpark-0404.jpg


bailey-me-f1onesie.jpg
 
Am I the only one that thought you looked like the alien in your old avatar?
 
Just for ****s and giggles. Neither of us remembers this being taken very well.

l_abecb3c078a92ef5afc5683ea684345d.jpg
 
that jacket kinda makes you look like a boyscout if it weren't for the drink you were holding
 
On the tequilia, woooo

dsc00649ar6.jpg
 
Did I start a trend? 'Post a picture of you AND your girlfriend AND alcohol'? :lol:

Girls = Good
Alcohol = Good
Girls + Alcohol = Very Good

Q.E.D

-------------

Although TimTam Iced Chocolate comes close.
dsc00651bs9.jpg
 
No girlfriend, but here's my wife, Holly, with our 11 month old daughter, Kaley.
010-1.jpg

Me smoochin' on the wife. I always go for the classy pics.:rolleyes:
009-1.jpg



And yes I know we're young. I don't want to hear it. We're doing better than people 2-3 times our age.;)
 
My neighbor is a photographer and need to use us to help him dial in his lights for a photoshoot he was doing in our basement. Before you get any weird ideas it was for some figure skating magazine or something.

n38505333_30555323_1698.jpg
 
Back