Post a video of your real car

• Thread starter Ibonibo
  • 228 comments

Ibonibo

Premium
Luxembourg
Luxemburg
Already paying my Isp 4 Access
In the spirit of the show your car pics thread, here is a thread to post videos from your cars.

Hope this takes off as a lot of us vid their car. Share them

I guess I start off then with the Audi S3 :

Tribute:

Revs (in the tribute video):

Snow launch:

🤬 up Paintjob:

Now your turn

book : that is a nice vi. Generally those car timelapses are quite choppy, your's not đź‘Ť

Nice KingJosh. The wooden panels look in incredible good shape.

Come on the others : We all know you got a sound file, snow drift,... vids around :D

Here's a short revving video of Bruiser. The camera made the sound pretty crappy.

And another from Great Orme, a toll road used in Rally GB. It's mostly just wind noises but you get the odd 'bwam' from Bruiser. My dad starts talking in the beginning. Ignore that pls.

Here is one from my first autocross event. I got 7th out of 30 entries which wasn't too bad when you are up against 300hp EVO3s and rally spec AE86s.

And my first hillclimb. I was super slow but didn't get last. It was quite scary getting sideways at 70kph with trees or a bank either side. The car was surprisingly planted when it happened. I'd never driven it fast on gravel before. Gravel tyres helped emensly though.

Ill have to make a video thats more up to date to add in here. I have a couple basic vids on my youtube

Youtube.com/TheScoobyWagon

Don't bother watching anything past 2:30, it's just pointless idling. Don't mind the fact it won't move...other side hadn't kicked in yet and he was trying not to rip the yard up.

Back