Post a video of your real car

• Thread starter Ibonibo
  • 228 comments
Harumph, my M5 doesn't do that. I have to manually turn the key in the driver side door lock to get windows to open and close.
Our cars, along with most cars with a keyfob, can do that by leaving the unlock button pressed. However they only lower and it doesn't work with the mirrors. That can be fixed with some coding though.

I wonder if there's anyway to have my car coded to start the engine remotely :P

They are adorable.
5'9" bitchezzzzz.

You know what's adorable?

You two. ;)

Our cars, along with most cars with a keyfob, can do that by leaving the unlock button pressed. However they only lower and it doesn't work with the mirrors. That can be fixed with some coding though.

Did not know that keyfob will roll windows down. Good to know. One of my window regulators need to be replaced, so I didn't try rolling windows down as I didn't want it to open and get stuck. I only tried rolling windows up.

I think the mirrors can be coded to fold/unfold or not in the key along with the seat memory. They say it has to be done at a BMW dealer though.

That's a really nice sound(and pops). 👍

You can post longer vids ;) if you want.

To reduce wind noise while driving, pop a sock or two over the mic section

Is the VTA setup not throwing off your MAF readings and causing idle issues? I went with an adjustable hybrid valve to keep my MAF happy. Not ready to swap to SD yet.
Haven't had any idle issues, my auto teacher thinks I have a misfire though

What's the symptoms? It could be the BOV depending on the issue. Basically, when you put a BOV on a car made to recirculate, you lose air that's been metered and accounted for. That means the ECU is making calculations for air that are now incorrect, causing rich conditions in most cases. This can cause stumbles and even damage components like the O2 sensors or catalytic converters over time.

Some cars don't care, some throw a CEL and some just drive poorly.

What's the symptoms? It could be the BOV depending on the issue. Basically, when you put a BOV on a car made to recirculate, you lose air that's been metered and accounted for. That means the ECU is making calculations for air that are now incorrect, causing rich conditions in most cases. This can cause stumbles and even damage components like the O2 sensors or catalytic converters over time.

Some cars don't care, some throw a CEL and some just drive poorly.
Well, my teacher and I took it for a test drive after we put the BOV on, it ran fine but when I started to get on it and when I got to around 6000rpm the engine starts to shake violently. Didn't have enough class time to dig into it today and I needed her to get to work, tomorrow we are going to start running test

@JrDarknes That video made me laugh, in a good way though. I liked it. :D

It was also really awesome to see how you are in real life. You seem pretty cool. I'm confused though. You got another 240? Or was that an old vid?

Back