• PS4 before E3; XB1 now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS4 before E3; Both now

• Both before E3; Neither now

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T-12 and other moderators. It appears that you are increasingly being caught up in semantics, and needless back and forths. I would rather not have numerous topics riddled with discussions about whether or not something was stated as fact or if a source can be put forward. I am as much a fan of watching a couple of dullards beating each other over the head with clubs as the next guy, but don't believe that is the look you are hoping to achieve. At times it may be wise to leave it be, and put some faith in the generally quite sensible people on this forum.

Last I checked, this was a discussion forum and I'm going to engage in any and every discussion that interests me.

If something needs to be taken care of the staff will do so.

To those that are complaining about the price, did you buy a PS3 at launch? I'm curious.

never buy consoles at launch I have found the previous systems are fun and I wait about 2 years or 3 years after launch. I dont feel the need to follow just because everyone else is getting ala consoles I dont think its ever worth paying more than 300 for a console just my opinion.

Three years later and I'm still glad I went with the underpowered/overpriced option.

What software is available on the console matters more to me than technological superiority and as a racing game fan I think I made the right choice going for Xbox One rather than PS4.

Man, I remember how bleak things were when I voted in this, and it still feels like both consoles have barely gotten started. About 3/4 of the top games on my PS4 wishlist are either still in development or due to launch this holiday season, but it seems like the right time to buy.

Back