Post Gorgeous Car Pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • 92 comments
  • 3,879 views
M5Power
It is total crap. Have you ever been in this uninspiring, slow, poorly-built trash?

Yes my friend used to own one. It broke a mount and was then sold iirc.
 
This thread:

Officially hijacked.




You can argue all you want, but the car's don't come much nicer than this:
tuscan.jpg
 
The most beautiful car at the moment has to be the Aston DB9 IMO.

ae_AstonMartin_DB9_08.jpg

ae_AstonMartin_DB9_09.jpg
 
I'll pass on your comments to my buddy Henrik :sly:

I don't know him, but I wish I did!!! :indiff: Don't worry, I'll meet him one day (maybe he'll be working for me)!

AMV8 is also a beaute!

amv8.jpg
 
Nooo. Beaten to it AGAIN. I used to be able to find car photos and post them. Now everyones beating me to it. Damn you all!
Sorry.
 
I've always been a fan of the Aston Martin Virage.
 
Party for GT4
Nooo. Beaten to it AGAIN. I used to be able to find car photos and post them. Now everyones beating me to it. Damn you all!
Sorry.

Ah, the joys of google image search. Couldn't find a decent action pic though. All cars look better driving hard :)
 
Like this?
 

Attachments

  • ev12.jpg
    ev12.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 17
I was just about to post those Aston Martins but I´m late now :D
 
Pushrod, if you could give me information as to what the heck this is, I would be very grateful.
 

Attachments

  • VXLightning.jpg
    VXLightning.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 17
Opel VX Lightning - Based on the Opel Roadster - I think it's a hybrid car too, isn't it?
 
I don't know!:dunce:
 
tuning_previa1.jpg


w00t!

Ok, joke over, it has to be

Carrera%20GT%201V.jpg


and

exige_1.jpg
...

Oh and wait...
f-22.jpg


Oh, we're just doing cars...
 
Ultrabeat, that's exactly the kind of picture I mean, Brabus EV12? Chaser_fan is right, it's a VX-Lightning although I don't think it's a hybrid. I thought it was basically a Pontiac Solstice in new clothes so had a 2.2 supercharger inline 4 and RWD. Could be wrong though as I couldn't be bothered to check my info, lol.
 
Yes it's a Brabus EV12. A mighty nice one too.
And thanks for the info regarding the thing. I don't remember ever getting it.
 
Damn You guys dont even get me started because I will post pictures and kill everyone 56K and cable. :lol:
 
:drool: :drool:
mc122.jpg

mc123.jpg

mc124.jpg

mcc9.jpg

mcc2.jpg

speed87.jpg

zonda734.jpg

m3csl2.jpg

ctsv.jpg

ctsvr7.jpg
 
thanks! you just gave me my next victim to the "Ugly cars 101" thread. that Maserati is a freaking hulk.

Cano

ayone could really post interesting pics? any action shots? any crashes? maybe some light shots? detail shots are also cool. the only "gorgeous" pics in here are the miura, the smokin' mercedes and the wet bentley =/
the last cadoo also qualifies
 
Oh god! That Maserati! It looks like a drunk day in Italy, and at Maz they were playing pin the tail on the donkey, car design-style.

Here is gorgeousness

Lotus%20M250%20-%2004.jpg

Lotus%20M250%20-%2005.jpg

Lotus%20M250%20-%20800x600.jpg

Classic Lotus interior to match
inside250.jpg


The nicest car ever designed. </thread>
 
You wanted some nice shots?

Ferrari 355 - my photography
Ferrari 360CS - my photography
TVR Tuscan Racecar - Nice action shot, not by me though
 

Attachments

  • fer1.jpg
    fer1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 18
  • fer2.jpg
    fer2.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 19
  • Tuscan Racer.jpg
    Tuscan Racer.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 18
Cano
thanks! you just gave me my next victim to the "Ugly cars 101" thread. that Maserati is a freaking hulk.

Cano

ayone could really post interesting pics? any action shots? any crashes? maybe some light shots? detail shots are also cool. the only "gorgeous" pics in here are the miura, the smokin' mercedes and the wet bentley =/
the last cadoo also qualifies

Glad to oblige!
 

Attachments

  • Ford GT40 01.jpg
    Ford GT40 01.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Lancia Stratos 02.jpg
    Lancia Stratos 02.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Porsche 917K 01.jpg
    Porsche 917K 01.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 10
Does anyone have photos of the Porsche 917 Pink Pig Shorttail?

That car is so frickin' cool!
 
cano
thanks! you just gave me my next victim to the "Ugly cars 101" thread. that Maserati is a freaking hulk.
:angry: That is a beautiful car! :angry: wanna talk about ugly cars? How about that Supra, 1/4 of the way down the page?
 
SlidePic04.jpg


Supra!!? Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahhaahahahahahaha!""!!!11!!!one

I suppose it is ugly for a Supra. I think the clue is in the name of the person that posted it.
 
^^Now, that's an ugly car! 👎
 
Back