Post Gorgeous Car Pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • 92 comments
  • 3,879 views
Is this thread about posting pics of gorgeous cars or gorgeous pictures of cars? If it's the former, then here are some classic Ferraris...

250 GTO
250gto.jpg


GTO Series II
250gtoseries2.jpg


275 GTB/4
74269627bHeNUf_fs.jpg


365 GTB4 Daytona
ferrari_365gtb4_daytona.jpg


330 P3
1680-8.jpg


275 LM
250LM6217.jpg


250GT SWB
1960_ferrari_250gt_swb_scaglietti_berlinetta.jpg


250 Testa Rossa
val_de_vienne00-testa_rossa_01.jpg


288 GTO
288gto%203.jpg
 
I think it's fair to say you're a Ferrari person....
 
ultrabeat
I think it's fair to say you're a Ferrari person....

More of a Pininfarina person, I think. Where would Ferrari be today without Pininfarina?
 
:dopey: Someone buy me this already....
 

Attachments

  • 96807081990104LRG.jpg
    96807081990104LRG.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 95807081990308LRG.jpg
    95807081990308LRG.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 94807081990205LRG.jpg
    94807081990205LRG.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 7
ultrabeat
Do what it says on the tin ;)
Prodrive Ferrari... Goodwrench's ALMS enemy 🤬

Any car from the Aero War eras:
87%20SS%20Monte%20Carlo%20Aero%20Coupe%20009_resized.jpg

grande_prix_22_2.jpg

87cover.jpg

Afbeelding%20013.jpg

mycarside5es.jpg

1987%20Oldsmobile%20Delta%2088.JPG

cutlass5.jpg

1970%20SUPERBIRD%2022.jpg

daytona.jpg

MikeNaclerio70MonteCarlo.jpg

n70fkcye.JPG

n70ffbre.JPG

Cyclone-spoiler-pt-defiance.jpg


A piece of history:
Obviously it's easy to seperate AeroWar 1970 from AeroWar 1987-88. Also, the King Cobra (the one with the sports car-like nose) never made it to production. Neither did the Red Baron, which was going to be Mopar's answer to the King Cobra, but Ford pulled their factory racing efforts in 1970, and Big Bill placed a restriction on the Wing Cars that allowed an engine displacement of no higher than 305 cu. in. because they were too aerodynamic. Yeah, right :rolleyes: Anyway, that terminated any chances of the Red Baron, which was going to be a wild wing car with 3 fins on the wing, never made it past the drawing board thanks to that.
 
A couple more nice action shots and a bit of an interloper. The engine is actually from a Honda NSR motorbike but it looks awesome!

Win0106_Gordon1_F355.jpg

Win0106_Goundrey1_Alfa.jpg

Win0106_Strauss1_Dino246.jpg

Win0106_Meiklejohn1_AlfaGTV.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Gallardo.jpg
    Gallardo.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Honda oval piston internals.jpg
    Honda oval piston internals.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Jaguar XJR 01.jpg
    Jaguar XJR 01.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 9
old mustang and camaro :sly:
 

Attachments

  • 100_0050_2.JPG
    100_0050_2.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_0052.JPG
    100_0052.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 7
lol @ the "aero war" cars.
 

Attachments

  • postr.jpg
    postr.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 10
  • postr5.jpg
    postr5.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 9
  • fairladyZ.jpg
    fairladyZ.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 8
Victor Vance
Ugh! If that car is beautiful, then I will have a sweet ride! I'm getting one of those an about a month and a half! :yuck:
 
Event Horizon
Ugh! If that car is beautiful, then I will have a sweet ride! I'm getting one of those an about a month and a half! :yuck:

Vic needs to find more flattering pictures.

008653-E.jpg


008642-E.jpg
 
He needs to keep trying...
 
One of my favorite car pics:
turbo23.jpg

More nice ones:
gt239.jpg

gt240.jpg

gt241.jpg

gt242.jpg

gt243.jpg

gt229.jpg

911gt35.jpg
 
Yeah, I guess the AeroWar cars look more beautiful when they're door-to-door at 190-210 MPH.

Andywat :eek: Those GT2 shots are incredible!

Firebird: Where'd you get those Delta 88 shots?
 
:irked: Damn I hate those oldsmobiles, good ridance...
 
Mitsu Evo V (my all-time fave)
mit_evo51.jpg

lancer4.jpg


1985 Lancer GSR Turbo
lancer.jpg


Mitsu Galant VR-4's
vr4.jpg

galant-vr4.jpg


Mitsu Eclipse GSX
98_mitsubishi_eclipse_gsx.jpg


Mitsu 3000GT VR-4
99vr4-side.jpg


Mitsu Pajero Evolution
pajevfl2.JPG

pajevbl2.JPG


Honda NSX-R
Honda-NSX-R.jpg


Honda S2000 [AP2]
honda%20006.jpg

[AP1]
2002-honda-s2000.jpg


1992 Acura Integra GS-R (my real-life car)
89car0.jpg


Subaru Forester STi
photo_01.jpg

USDM 2.5XT w/ JDM 2.0T Cross Sport Package
photo_01.jpg


BMW M5
m5-s.jpg

m5main.jpg


Porsche 959
959.jpg


Porsche 911 Turbo series
911turbo01_09.jpg


VW Golf R32
golf02r32_01_800.jpg


McLaren F1 (concept car shown, my favorite version)
mc14.jpg


Chevrolet Corvette [C5] ZO6
Chevrolet_Corvette_ZO6_0001_medium_400.jpg


Porsche 911 GT3
911gt303_04_800.jpg


Ferrari 550 Maranello
550_front.jpg


MBZ CL65 AMG
11.jpg


MBZ SL65 AMG
2005-mercedes-benz-sl65-amg-front.jpg


Thats all for now.

(all images are copyrighted by their respective owners)
 
They even get a FORESTER STi!? No ****ing fair! 🤬

Also, LOL at the 'Montero Evolution'
 
Victor Vance
Firebird: Where'd you get those Delta 88 shots?

Edmunds.com

Their reviews may be as worthwhile as a supperating pustule, but they do have some decent photos of most cars sold in the States since 1990. Photos from the manufacturers, I might add.
 
Victor Vance
They even get a FORESTER STi!? No ****ing fair! 🤬

Also, LOL at the 'Montero Evolution'

Yup, thats why I like SUV's from Japan than the ones here in the US, at least they handle.
 
Forget handling, how bout that 300 hp 2.5 litre flat-four that's also found in the Impreza STi?

Oh well, at least we still get the Skyline (Infiniti G35) and Buick Grand National X for sleepers ;) Oh yeah, can't forget the Buick's brothers Chevrolet Monte Carlo AeroCoupe and Pontiac Grand Prix 2x2. Hell, even the Cutlass is pretty cool, all rumbling 305's under the hood, clunky four-speed trannies, and 1970's handling. Good ole musclecars :sly:
 
With the new 240-hp Supercharged SS, the current Monte Carlo has the punch to back up its looks:
wall1_800.jpg
 
Victor Vance
With the new 240-hp Supercharged SS, the current Monte Carlo has the punch to back up its looks:
wall1_800.jpg
bwahaha what looks? that is one of the ugliest cars built today.
 
If I had to explain you wouldn't understand, but I'll help:
gordon.burnout.xl.jpg

It helps when you see them in Victory Lane alot ;)
 
Average power + Clinical Obesity= Un-fastness
 
OK, I'll adbit it: bueatiful but lackluster :indiff:

This one's for the older fellas: '50 Mercury chop-top Coupe
merc%202.jpg

merc%201.jpg
 
gorgeous... was it's roof chopped?
 
Back