Post here if you think that making half the career mode B-Spec is a waste of gigs

  • Thread starter Thread starter MeechShrykull
  • 15 comments
  • 1,269 views
I actually enjoy B-spec mode, When you can't play you get money and cars as your driver progresses.
 
It's a nice change of pace from the rest of the game. I wish it had different events from A-spec though.
 
It takes up 50%?!
Now I have to waste away time not actually racing myself:tdown:
 
i wish both A spec and B spec were in the same races, no need to separate.
I do a few laps, pit in, let Bob take over, etc... or have a choice of either me or him doing the whole race
 
Waste of gigs? They are the exact same races as in A-spec. No gigs wasted.
 
I've never done it before. I might have to try it.
 
It's not really taking up 50% of the game. They didn't deliberately leave out A-Spec races and replace them with B-Spec races
 
No its not a waste of gigs, there was space left on the disc, so it can hardly be considered a waste anyway.
 
If you don't like it then don't play that mode. As I said before it's not taking up space that would have been used for A-Spec. If B-Spec wasn't there it would just be empty disc space
 
I like B-Spec, its fun however its extremely limited.. seems like in all of B spec the only choices you have are Pace down, Pace up, maintain pace and overtake.. Seems a bit dull.
 
I would of rather had a few more decent mustangs like 03/04 Cobra's and a Fox body rather than 3000 different civics and skylines and b-spec.
 
Back