Post-Launch Content for The Crew 2 to Include Three Live Updates and More Vehicles

A little lost are we, @Terronium-12 ? :P

That'd be the software! Whenever I create a new category — in this case, The Crew 2 — I need to manually pair it to a proper sub-forum for Newsie's posts. Which I forgot to do. Though in my defence, that's because the newly-opened TC2 section didn't exist at that point!

It seems the only reason to get the session pass is for the 964. It's like they're holding it for ransom.

I'm just wondering can we have multiples of the same car. Say I get the season pass, can I buy 2 extra 964s after the fact?

I absolutely loved the closed beta and I did pre-order the gold edition for the simple reason that I’m a completist and I want to collect all the vehicles in the game (season/gold has 3 exclusive ones), but I have to say this is hands down the most disappointing season pass I have ever seen in my gaming life. And that’s even coming from Ubisoft, who did a great job with the season pass of 2 other games I played recently, Assassin’s Creed Origins and Far Cry 5.

If we break down the season pass extra’s:
the pros:
- 3 exclusive vehicles = main (probably even only) reason I get the season pass
- extra house location = nice but in the end 4 or 5 houses barely matter, especially if they all look the same on the inside (they already do on the outside).
- 2 extra outfits = decent I guess
the cons:
- 3 days early access to the game on release, 7 days early access to all future DLC cars = I don’t care about this at all, it’s not a lasting bonus. Heck I’m even on holidays from 18th of June to 2nd of July so the early access to the game is already useless to me.
- you get the DLC cars for free and you also have a 20% in-game credits discount in shops = also pretty much useless, if you see the speed at which people get cars in the beta then there will be an abundance of credits anyway. And with all future cars being free I don’t even think there is something to spend credits on in the future.

I’m all PRO keeping the community united and I’m glad for standard edition players that all future content like events etc. is free. So that part of the reveal sure is great. But seriously, as a gold edition owner I feel like I don’t get much bang for my 30 bucks extra. To me this does not even feel like a “season pass” in the sense of the word, this is more like an “early access / booster pass”. Yep, that’s exactly what it is.

What do other gold edition preorder ppl think about the season pass reveal? IMO they should have added some more future exclusive vehicles as well for gold edition users (which can be bought separately by other players, like it always is with DLCs and season passes, heck even in The Crew 1). It still keeps the community together and at least gold/season owners do get something unique in the future that is not part of the standard edition (but can be bought separately).

Damn. I should've bought this game instead of Assetto Corsa. I don't even have a wheel, and I heard this game was very fun. And I got AC on PS4.

Those vehicles are ONLY exclusive for a certain amount of time my friend, so everyone will get them maybe 6 months or a year down the road but the regular users will get them eventually. The season pass should be called the vip pass, instead of the season pass, all dlc is free for everyone, the only thing is you get is early access.

It seems the only reason to get the session pass is for the 964. It's like they're holding it for ransom.

I'm just wondering can we have multiples of the same car. Say I get the season pass, can I buy 2 extra 964s after the fact?
yes its being held for randsom for sure, not cool in my book. but if you really want the car then just go play forza 7 and buy as many as you want in the 964 version!!

Season pass isn't a "Season Pass"
It's a "Time Savers Pass"

If there is no other real benefits of Season Pass than 3 exclusive cars and 20% discount and whatnot then it's no real reason to buy gold or season pass for that matter.

If there is something hidden in the season pass that we don't know about then by all means then it will be worth it.

Season pass isn't a "Season Pass"
It's a "Time Savers Pass"

If there is no other real benefits of Season Pass than 3 exclusive cars and 20% discount and whatnot then it's no real reason to buy gold or season pass for that matter.

If there is something hidden in the season pass that we don't know about then by all means then it will be worth it.
Agreed. I’m considering to cancel my gold edition preorder and swap to the deluxe edition but I’m not doing it just yet. There is a lot of negative feedback about the season pass so let’s hope Ubisoft listens and will give season pass owners some more benefit for their investment.

Agreed. I’m considering to cancel my gold edition preorder and swap to the deluxe edition but I’m not doing it just yet. There is a lot of negative feedback about the season pass so let’s hope Ubisoft listens and will give season pass owners some more benefit for their investment.

The biggest thing that I have is that
Standard is 59.99$ (Of course all going to be like that.)
Deluxe is 69.99$ (Basically get the car pack)
Gold is 99.99$ (Get the Time savers pack)

With all updates and addons free, with the only exception of 3 cars and 20% discount. I don't see any reason to spend an extra 30$ just for that.

The biggest thing that I have is that
Standard is 59.99$ (Of course all going to be like that.)
Deluxe is 69.99$ (Basically get the car pack)
Gold is 99.99$ (Get the Time savers pack)

With all updates and addons free, with the only exception of 3 cars and 20% discount. I don't see any reason to spend an extra 30$ just for that.

If you buy digital on the XBox store there is a discount on the Digital Deluxe version. I think with Far Cry 5 it was the same. I'm going to leave the .99 sales crap out. :)

standard = 70 EUR
deluxe = 72 EUR (discount from 80 EUR)
gold = 100 EUR

So the 30 EUR difference I speak about (when nickpicking, its actually 28 EUR) is already compared to the deluxe edition. When you buy from the XBox store the pricing already favors the deluxe edition. With the poor reveal of the season pass, even more so. Every brain cell tells me I should swap to deluxe and save 28 EUR (well a bunch of other brain cells also say I should just wait until Black Friday in November and save even more money). But the heart wants all the exclusive goodies, no matter how few there are and how expensive they are. :)

yes its being held for randsom for sure, not cool in my book. but if you really want the car then just go play forza 7 and buy as many as you want in the 964 version!!
...The 964 that is DLC in Forza 7?

The best solution, however, is playing Porsche Unleashed/2000

Those vehicles are ONLY exclusive for a certain amount of time my friend, so everyone will get them maybe 6 months or a year down the road but the regular users will get them eventually. The season pass should be called the vip pass, instead of the season pass, all dlc is free for everyone, the only thing is you get is early access.

Is this confirmed? I would love to have classic 911, and i thought that these 3 vehicles are only for Season Pass owners.

I usually purchase season passes and special editions, but because there are only 3 free exclusive vehicles, I've gone for the standard edition and saved £25. I can wait the extra days for the game and the new cars released, that's not worth £25 for me.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back