Post MP3 websites here (legal only)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • 7 comments
  • 720 views

Danny

Code Red
Premium
Messages
24,137
United Kingdom
Scarfolk
Messages
Grim10
Messages
Are you kidding?
Just noticed an absence of this...
Here's my contibution:
AirMp3
MP3Search
 
I'm still digging for it, but a few months back, techtv aired one that did shareware music for independant musicians. They give 128kbps versions of the songs for free, and if you like, they'll offer full cd quality @ about $1 each and the musician gets a 50% cut.
 
I remember that too, but I can't remember the name either.
 
www.epitonic.com
www.ocremix.org

those two are good, the first one is a indie rock site wich features MANY artists. the second is a BIG bunch f unofficial game music remixes. so good you wont believe it.

Cano
 
i have downloded a ton of stuff from www.mp3.com over the past few years....its mostly small unsigned bands with demos...but the rock/metal is excellent stuff.
 
Back