Post pics of your PS3 setup!

• Thread starter DuckRacer
  • 351 comments
Depressed...NO WAY. Just looking at my set up reminds me how lucky I really am.

I knew right from the start I might have to go back and redo some stuff. Since I didn't have the equipment at that stage of the remodel I just wasn't prepared to deal with some of the challanges. Heck...I learn more doing it this way.

My next project is building a sliding movie/game cabinet. I was thinking of doing a Bob Villa on you guys and show you step by step how the project goes.

My next project is building a sliding movie/game cabinet. I was thinking of doing a Bob Villa on you guys and show you step by step how the project goes.
Please do. :)

I'm in the beginning stages (again) of designing a new entertainment center/storage space for my basement and I plan on doing a phase by phase rundown.

It's too bad I didn't document the remodel. I think I could have had some good before and after shots. I did find this old picture that has the fireplace and the tv wall in the backround.

I'm extremely proud of my handy work. Fake brick, wood paneling and dark brown carpet....no thanks

before

dsc00286hg9.jpg

after

picture012yt2.jpg

IMG_2667.jpg

Older pic, now i have the gearshift extender lol.. I use the PS3 for bluray, pics, and music... for DVDs i use the normal DVD player. I still need to get a nice home surround system

Thank you. It was the best of times and the worst of times.

I like how the PS3 theme matches the room, :)

Anyway, I'd say I'll post pics, but whenever I say that, I never seem to get around to it, :lol:

Maybe once my room gets clean, again.

From,
Chris.

Some of you might remember me saying i got a new tv and ps3 on the "show off your latest purchase" thread.

Finally got a tv table and had it all set up. Here it is :)

dsc0062wx5.jpg

This is my parent's setup with surround sound(click the link).
http://i37.tinypic.com/9jdcw4.jpg

A good 34" tube HDTV is all I can really say. I don't have a wheel yet but the controller does the job for me so far. I got 50+ games in there just with the playstation series games(ps1, ps2, and ps3). If you have really good eyes you can notice that there are gameboy games behind the Monty Python TV series DVD set. All the surround sound wires are hidden in that tube next to the window and all of the other wires are hidden behind the TV.

I've recently more-or-less completed setup of the partly new outfit:

dsc02206up8.jpg

Sound is a few-year-old 5.1 surround setup with wallmounted speakers at the right places, and a sub just visible off to the right there. The wheel is mounted on a modified tablesaw/helper stand, and used with a comfy IKEA chair. The wall unit is actually one of a pair of bookshelves I recently inherited - it didn't work with my old CRT but it's great with the new LCD.

I wish I could have all of that room as my mom takes it up with sewing and she rarely uses a huge machine which takes up a ton of room.

Cozy setup there Duke! I think it would be perfect if you had a cabinet/TV stand with sliding doors or something to hide the equipment underneath. :)

Sort of like Bubble Bunny's TV stand!

Some of you might remember me saying i got a new tv and ps3 on the "show off your latest purchase" thread.

Finally got a tv table and had it all set up. Here it is :)

dsc0062wx5.jpg

wow that looks great *drool* :crazy:👍

gonna make post my setup soon not that its good though :grumpy::sly:

some of you, i swear you have too much money.. donate some to me so i can haz ps3 :D

lol.. jk of course, but I do want a ps3 ..

Back