Pedals DK aluminum platforms
Headset Aheadset SE-1
Stem DK XL
Handlebar DK Pro
Saddle DK Team
Seatpost DK micro-adjust
Hubs DK sealed
Weight 23.5

The only things I changed were the seat, chain and I added chain tensioners(they look like spurs).
These are the pedals that I have.

Attachments

• bike-pedal.jpg
    bike-pedal.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 105
for purely gratuitous reasons i thought i would post another pic of my bike...

notice the 26" slicks....i cycle to work a couple of times a week...55km round trip on tarmac...

Attachments

• mybike.jpg
    mybike.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 108
dude you have a redline? sweet.

i thought i was the only one who had one. i am over here at least.

i got mine when i was like 8. 400$ bike, lighter than my backpack.

also has "suicide" pedals, which tore up my leg once when my foot slipped during a jump landing. scars are hard to see on camera though.

heres pics i just took. heh, i keep it locked up in the electical room of our condo building so nobody steals her.

Attachments

• cnv0040.jpg
    cnv0040.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 94
suicide pedals!

Attachments

• cnv0041.jpg
    cnv0041.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 97
Originally posted by Omnis
suicide pedals!

look closely at my pic..i have a similar pedal on my mtb...i could never get into those clipless things....but the suicide pedals make a hell of a mess of your shin when you hit a log and yer feet slip off....they grate right through to the bone...i have scars on my shin and calf purely down to those pedals...but i wouldnt change them becasue despite the occasional crash, they are very stable and stick to your feet like glue...

^what you said. lol.

the funny thing was, when i had my accident, we were all in this back alley jumping a ramp we build on this steep median. anyways. this guy was delivering stuff while we were jumping. and i got ****ed and rode off to the side. he was gone at the actual time i slipped but then when he came back he was like: "You know, you kids better get lost because if one of you gets hurt we're all gonna be in big trouble!"

lol. so i took off to the closest place i could. a pizzeria. so i walk in with my bloodsoaked leg and ask for a napkin lmao. all the ppl in the restaraunt were like gonna puke. so i wiped off what i could and raced home where my mom took care of it with some hydrogen peroxide.

yep. lol.

and with the suicide pedals, they really are great. (cept when you try and ride barefoot. ouch)

Not sure on the weight...., I will say it's pretty light. I checked Cannondale's site and they don't list the weight (too many differences based on frame size I'm sure.)

True, I wonder other than the frame size difference why there's not more emphasis on weight? It's freakin crazy how light they can get them now though. Make me think my road bike got fat sitting so long.

Well, I had my first big fall off my new bike luckily my bike and clothes came out surprisingly unscathed but I didn't do so well. My left arm and then my left leg. I'm just glad it wasn't at a real high speed.

bikeacc.jpg

I'm selling my low mileage "19 Homegrown XT for the bike pictured below. It is a Schwinn Project Underground, only 200 of them were ever made. The frame is carbon fiber - thermoplastic - titanium. Hoo HAAAA

Monster_ProjectUnderground.JPG

Finally got around to it. :D

This is an old pic, and a bad one at that, but it does serve the purpose it should.

Easton ct2 post and bars
Chris King front and rear hubs
Marzocchi dirt jumper 2 fork with custom springs
tioga mx pro pedals/ time atac/ shimano 747 (always switching)
tompson stem (70mm)
Cannondale rasta color seatpost bag
old school "power servo wave" vee brakes (shimano from 97)
WTB veloca raptor (sp?) tires front and rear (2.10)
XT/ LX drive train

Since this picture, the drive train went up to xtr shifters and derailluers. The seat went to an actual mtn seat and not the kevlar/titanium road bike seat seen in the pic.

Thats about all I can think to mention, besides sorry... bad pic, I know. :D
But here it is.

I have a royally f@cked up schwinn that for some reason thinks 1st is 6th and 2nd is 7th. it's fun going up hills in 7th gear.... :dopey:

all 15 other speeds wasted..... at least the flywheels shift.

heres mine! Got it two days ago cuz my other one got destroyed by a soccer B**** ... erm ... mom driving an suv...

Giant Boulder Ds
Specifications:
color Blue/ Silver
size 16.5", 18.5", 20.5"
frame Supersized ALUXX Aluminum, URT design, w/ 4.5" rear travel
fork SR/Suntour XC-60, 75mm travel
derailleur Front: Shimano C102, Rear: Shimano Altus 7 speed
derailleur shifters Shimano EF-29, 7-speed
cranks Shimano,TY33, 28/38/48T
pedals Steel w/ resin body
handlebar Steel riser
stem Giant 1 1/8" ahead, 15 degree rise
headset Alloy ahead 1 1/8"
brakes Alloy direct pyll w/ power modulator
saddle Giant groove plus, Dual density, kevlar bumpers
seatpost Alloy micro-adjust SP242, 30.8
rims Hoopster, 36h
hubs Joytech 36H
tyres mtb knobby w/ center ridge 26x1.95
rearshock Giant GTM, coil over w/ rebound adj, 4.5" rear travel
cassette Shimano HG40, 14-34T, 7-speed

Price : 650 $

Of Course I cant upload a pic cuz all pics i have are over the friggin limit :grumpy:

so here's the link (at least)

http://www.giant-bicycles.com/cn/03...r=2004&bikesection=8816&range=140&model=10080

Well, I have 3 bikes... a street bike, mt bike and flatland bike... and there they are below...

street bike - custom wethepeople thrillseeker, i bought the frame and all the parts seperate

mt bike - gary fisher hoo koo e koo disc

flat bike - 5yr old hoffman egg frame + random flat parts

Attachments

• mtbike.JPG
    mtbike.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 23
  • flatbike.JPG
    flatbike.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 20
  • street1.JPG
    street1.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 25
  • streetframe.JPG
    streetframe.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 21
  • manual.JPG
    manual.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 38
I'll try and get the pics posted later but I also have 3 bikes. An old Trek Antelope, a Schwinn Super Stock 1 and my wife bought me a GT Outpost (how cool is that?) with Velociraptor tires. I Have since added an Aero Bar, slicks for street riding and other assorted parts.

Pako's bike is my favorite so far.
My girlfriend and I just recently bought bikes from Walmart for $60.00. As funny as it sounds they are 18 speed and mine has shocks in the front and a shock in the center of the bike for the rear. Seats are so uncomfortable that the only workout I get is clenching by butt cheeks as hard as possible to keep the bumps from hurting. :scared:

Finally done with work, wife's at work and the kid is sleeping. Now I can post the pics.

And since I was in the garage, when i'm not riding either one of these, I take the Prix.

Maker - NEXT
Name - Bulge(sucky ass name)
Paint Scheme - Yellow w/ black
Tyres - used to be street tires before I blew the rear tire. Now I got moutain bike tires.:( It looks gh3y.

I'll post pics tomorrow when its' daylight...

GoKents
Finally got around to it. :D

This is an old pic, and a bad one at that, but it does serve the purpose it should.

Easton ct2 post and bars
Chris King front and rear hubs
Marzocchi dirt jumper 2 fork with custom springs
tioga mx pro pedals/ time atac/ shimano 747 (always switching)
tompson stem (70mm)
Cannondale rasta color seatpost bag
old school "power servo wave" vee brakes (shimano from 97)
WTB veloca raptor (sp?) tires front and rear (2.10)
XT/ LX drive train

Since this picture, the drive train went up to xtr shifters and derailluers. The seat went to an actual mtn seat and not the kevlar/titanium road bike seat seen in the pic.

Thats about all I can think to mention, besides sorry... bad pic, I know. :D
But here it is.

Since the picture in my above quoted post doesn't work, I thought I would post again and add a pic that will load. :D

Attachments

• bike1a.jpg
    bike1a.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 53
Back