Matteume Messages 97 Umeå Messages pruttmaister666 Sep 13, 2011 #181 Syntax error Haha great video clip. I particularly enjoyed the bit when one of the band members say "cover my back", and the guy literally hops on to his back Click to expand... Haha yeah isin't it great!
Syntax error Haha great video clip. I particularly enjoyed the bit when one of the band members say "cover my back", and the guy literally hops on to his back Click to expand... Haha yeah isin't it great!
Marbles freaky fast Premium Messages 242 Chicago area Messages vincedude55 Oct 2, 2011 #182 Not my favorite song, but it's been sticking to me ever since i heard it on the radio: HERE is my favorite song :
Not my favorite song, but it's been sticking to me ever since i heard it on the radio: HERE is my favorite song :
AOS- Premium Messages 28,816 'Sauga, ON Oct 2, 2011 #183 Can't get over the energy this song packs...yeah it's pop-rock, I still bang my head to this and shed at tear at the end.
Can't get over the energy this song packs...yeah it's pop-rock, I still bang my head to this and shed at tear at the end.