Post your DLC Car Pack 3 and RX pic Here!

• Thread starter J-KiLLA24
  • 323 comments
50a15e1b.jpg

This is ghastly.
gastly.jpg

The Aventador is beauty in all aspects of its design.

That actually made me lol, Touche sir, But really the Aventador isn't exactly a looker of a car to me, Atleast the Bug has some kind of character to it, That character ..........Herbie :D

Goodbye Murcielago :indiff:

rome34.jpg

No editing went into this, simple shoot. That last shot is great, Gtuned 👍

I'm not sure. I've been playing Deus EX on recent occasions and it loads normally. This only seems to happen with my GT5 disc for some reason.

I have a launch console though. Not surprising to me that it does this.

Edit: Very strange but I have to turn off and turn on the console with the game inside in order for it to load.

Try clearing the cache. The last resort is a clean sweep and reinstall of the game. But don;t install it all the way and make sure to back up your game save.

That actually made me lol, Touche sir, But really the Aventador isn't exactly a looker of a car to me, Atleast the Bug has some kind of character to it, That character ..........Herbie :D

So all PD did is just add a premium version of the 1200 bug that was in the game?

Jaguar XJR-9 LM will be nice to see the look of how that purple beasty looks inside.

So all PD did is just add a premium version of the 1200 bug that was in the game?

Jaguar XJR-9 LM will be nice to see the look of how that purple beasty looks inside.

Well what can I say mate, A premium Beetle is the closest thing we will get to a premium Porsche in GT5 :sly:

The Aventador is a ghastly ugly looking car and I love my supercars, What we need is the love bug :D

I agree with you. It looks best in matte black, at night. Cant really put my finger on why though.

Cause it will kill you.

You get that "your being hunted feeling"

Design of a fighter jet and killer performance.

ok a lot of the pics in here look sweet, but the beetle looks a lot cooler than I would have ever guessed once modded

Back