Post your DLC Car Pack 3 and RX pic Here!

• Thread starter J-KiLLA24
  • 323 comments
Canada
Montreal
oOJ-KiLLA240o
Like the title says, I'm currently driving the V 12 Vantage and should have some pics up in a bit. Post away!

:( this is unfair were always the last, have to wait til tomorrow as you guys over there are too busy playing with the new toys. (have fun)👍

I'm not sure. I've been playing Deus EX on recent occasions and it loads normally. This only seems to happen with my GT5 disc for some reason.

I have a launch console though. Not surprising to me that it does this.

Edit: Very strange but I have to turn off and turn on the console with the game inside in order for it to load.

Last edited:
I'm not sure. I've been playing Deus EX on recent occasions and it loads normally. This only seems to happen with my GT5 disc for some reason.

I have a launch console though. Not surprising to me that it does this.

Edit: Very strange but I have to turn off and turn on the console with the game inside in order for it to load.

So other games work fine but GT5 doesn't.

Could be that the GT5 disc is starting to melt from over use, just kidding.

Give the disc a good clean and clean the laser unit if you are up for opening the PS3.

DO NOT USE LASER CLEANING DISCS, they will destroy your ps3.

Look up cleaning bluray laser lenses and make sure it has positive responses and is from a company like sony, samsung or another big one that knows what their on about.

PD/Sony release the DLC content for australia now, Grayfox commands you.

I hope I get a black Aventador.

Finally, here's some quick shots of the Aventador,

nrburgringnordschleife4q.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife4co.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3k.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3a.jpg

V12 pics coming soon...

Back